• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's incredible

Comment

Guy is insane good

Comment

Showed my wife the video. She thinks he's still a virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Haha he'd beat you in archery and dungeons and dragons

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            That gives me an idea - next time there is a group of hogs under the feeder, I am going to sprint in, hurdle the feed pen and while still in the air shoot them all! Thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack!
            Please put your game camera on video so we can all see that!

Comment

I was actually on you tube yesterday and it the video was right on the front page. He has become very popular or at least the video has.

That also started to laugh at first thinking this was some kind of a spoof on archery. In a way it still is because the guy looks so far out there. But his shooting and speed are amazing. I hope that the videos haven't been tampered with before posting.

Other than that the guy is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                and still lives in his mom's basement! Looks like a light bow and he doesn't draw it back far. Not sure how lethal that shooting would be at any distance but he's talented and its fun to watch.
                Last edited by ShaBow; 01-25-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

There have been a lot of posts about hogs and turkeys invading people's property lately. This video has given me an idea also. I'm going to pimp this guy out!
                  Put him in the back of the truck and drive around these "invaded" properties.
                  I would have to put a harness on him to keep him from jumping out. I would also be too scared to try to find him in the brush.
                  Pm me when and where, and we will head that way with a couple 55 gal drums of arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                    Legolas has nothing on this guy.
                    LOL, they seriously could have used this guy shooting some of those films. I've always heard archery is a popular sport in scandinavia especially stump shooting but hunting with archery is illegal there
                    Last edited by bossbowman; 01-26-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I don't understand how he hits anything. I tried his technique - minus the running and jumping - by shooting a LH bow RH - every arrow was at least six inches to the right of where I was aiming and the stiffer the spine the further they got from where I was aiming and that was at blank bale distance. Unless he's shooting something with about an 800 spine of maybe 30-35 if he's a wood arrow traditionalist, I don't see how he's getting his arrows to go where they seem to go.

Comment

This is what happens when you keep your man juices pent up

Comment

Maybe so, but if this were 30 years ago, the guy could probably get a film role with that shooting. These days, everything is computer enhanced, so they don't need folks who can actually shoot. Even Jennifer Lawrence can look like she knows how to shoot. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X