lars andersen is a bad mofo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Okay he's dang good but did anyone else laugh the whole time watch it?

I felt like I was watching a LARP video or whatever those mid evil games are called buy the way he was running around and hold stances!
    Ha! I thought the same thing! But good grief can that guy shoot!

Comment

That's insane! It was pretty humorous, but that dude can flat shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Okay he's dang good but did anyone else laugh the whole time watch it?

I felt like I was watching a LARP video or whatever those mid evil games are called buy the way he was running around and hold stances!
        Guilty!

Comment

He is a bad man with a bow...

... throwing a tennis ball, not so much.

Comment

Legolas has nothing on this guy.

Comment

Uh Oh, looks like Mr. Bisch has some practicing to do. That dude might could beat Draco or Selfbowman in the speed round.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGR View Post
                That's insane! It was pretty humorous, but that dude can flat shoot.
                Yeah, that goober has mad skills!

Comment

Incredible.

I'm heading out to practice...

Comment

The RAINMAN of archery

Comment

It was a little bit funny at first but the dude has devoted a lot of effort to getting that good and he looks like he is having a ton of fun! Also, warring and hunting are different, unless your are after dangerous game in which case maybe getting off multiple shots quickly had some advantages.

It also brings to mind the Ice Man, Otzi, how he had few if any finished arrows on him, but did have a broadhead in him. I'll bet Otzi knew how to get off many shots quickly, but at some point pretty quickly running out of arrows becomes a problem.

On moving targets at 3D shoots, maybe we could have one where you could score every arrow you put into the target....no jumping over stuff or releasing while in mid air though, most of us are too darned old for that :-)!

Comment

I thought it was interesting with that style he shoots opposite side to nock arrows quicker

Comment

I wonder what pounds that bow is, my guess is that it is very light.

Very entertaining, and I can't imagine the amount of practice that took.

Comment

Got some ideas for the FSC! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                              I wonder what pounds that bow is, my guess is that it is very light.

Very entertaining, and I can't imagine the amount of practice that took.
                              I did some looking on the google, and the only thing I could find was 35lbs, but I would think he switches it up to whatever trick hes doing

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                That gives me an idea - next time there is a group of hogs under the feeder, I am going to sprint in, hurdle the feed pen and while still in the air shoot them all! Thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack!
                                Be sure to video the experience, it would definetly be a hit on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X