Nice one, Travis!

Bisch

Comment

Beautiful bow.

Comment

Congrats she is a beauty for sure.

Comment

First blood

I was out doing a little more tuning with the new bow when my friendly neighborhood squirrel dropped by to help. He started on the roof and ended up dead with an arrow through his shoulders at 15 yards. I am still working out minor kinks but the arrows are shooting well. Enjoy, Travis
            Attached Files

Comment

Good job hitting a squirrell with a trad bow aint no small feat!!!

Comment

sweet

Comment

Very nice looking bow. I've been admiring and reading about his bows for years but never had the opportunity to shoot one.

I don't think I've ever read a negative comment about one his bows, I was checking out his newest design the other week.

Congrats on a fine bow.

Comment

Shoot one and you will like it. I was having problems because my nock point was wrong so after tying on a new one and playing with it a little. It is now shooting great. Now if my friendly neighborhood squirrels would just stay point till my arrow reaches them. I am right on target... till they jump out of the way. If you are ever around DFW let me know and you can shoot it a bit. Be warned my buddy is about to sell his checkmate bow so he can get one, after shooting mine.

Comment

Originally posted by robert13t View Post
                      I was out doing a little more tuning with the new bow when my friendly neighborhood squirrel dropped by to help. He started on the roof and ended up dead with an arrow through his shoulders at 15 yards. I am still working out minor kinks but the arrows are shooting well. Enjoy, Travis
                      Beautiful bow and nice shot!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Nice bow and congrats on the kill!

Comment

Working...
                          X