No announcement yet.

Anybody shoot wensel woodsman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glueons are the way to go in my opinion. You can easily change the weight with different adapters if something changes in your setup. Very versatile and easy to do.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
      Glueons are the way to go in my opinion. You can easily change the weight with different adapters if something changes in your setup. Very versatile and easy to do.

Matt
      I just realized we both said the same thing posts 10 and 15. I should've read more carefully. Great minds think alike

Comment

I love the WW and VPA's haven't killed anything yet with the VPA's but sure have with the WW's and the new ones are even better, it's my go to head. For 2 blades I use STOS you can get them in 145 and 160 grain. Excellent head, tuff, easy to get shaving sharp and they come with a tanto tip now.

Comment

I have been using the Magnus Stingers and they work great on hogs. This is my first year to try 3 blade heads as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Can y'all suggest something better for hogs in 150 grain (or close to that)? Will mostly be shooting hogs (and the ground around said hogs)
            Here ya go Chew. 155 Strickland Helix Single Bevel. They even have their own sharpener for em.

Dang pic wont upload.

Comment

The last deer i shot was devastated by a woodsman. I fit 2 thumb s and a finger in the wound

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                I shoot 150gr as well. (screw-in) In a two-blade I've been looking at the VPA Penetrator, the Eclipse Werewolf, German Kinetics Silverflame and the Samari from Alaska Bowhunting Supply. All look like high quality heads but they range from fairly expensive to dang expensive. I keep having this vision of pigs running off with a $10 arrow tipped with a $25 broadhead.
                All I shoot is GK Silverflame XL's and I get that feeling every time I let an arrow loose at a pig! I have not lost too many but it does kinda hurt when it happens.

Bisch

Comment

I like the Elites! Solid broadhead!

Comment

Working...
                  X