Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Trad Bow Rendezvous at Big Oak (II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some smoked sausage, that I just made, I'll bring some. I also have plenty of Elk burger that I can bring too. Get a list going and we can see what we need to put together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
      I have some smoked sausage, that I just made, I'll bring some. I also have plenty of Elk burger that I can bring too. Get a list going and we can see what we need to put together.

Sounds good Ron. I"ll bring some jalapeno/cheese sausage and some pan/breakfast sausage. I'll bring some buns and cheese too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Sounds good Ron. I"ll bring some jalapeno/cheese sausage and some pan/breakfast sausage. I'll bring some buns and cheese too.
        OK Bobby, I'll get us some chips and condiments for the burgers. Do we need some eggs and tortillas for some breakfast burritos?
        I don't know about everyone else, but cooking and eatin are some of the best things in a huntin trip

Comment

I'll bring a couple dozen eggs, tortillas and cheese. I'll also make some salsa.
          When is everyone going to get there? I'm taking the whole day off - shooting for arriving early afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            I'll bring a couple dozen eggs, tortillas and cheese. I'll also make some salsa.
            When is everyone going to get there? I'm taking the whole day off - shooting for arriving early afternoon.
            Close to 1pm if my calculations are right. Long haul from north Houston.

Ron, eating is priority. The whole archery thing yall keep talking about....not so much.
            Last edited by Chew; 02-21-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

Thanks Jerp, that'll be cool. Probably Friday afternoon sometime for me.

Close to 1pm if my calculations are right. Long haul from north Houston.

Ron, eating is priority. The wholevarchery thing yall keep talking about....not so much.
              Bobby, you and I are going to get along just fine We can have a party while they are shooting at those flying targets

Comment

Anyone change their mind about my open spot?

Still available!

Comment

Hey Chew sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by ronny View Post
                    Hey Chew sent you a PM

Ok, I don't have one yet. He can call me at (806) 789-6359 if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by hereford View Post
                      Ok, I don't have one yet. He can call me at (806) 789-6359 if need be.
                      He was saying that he sent me a PM about something else.

TTT for the open spot!

Comment

Good Luck , be safe and HAVE FUN. Everybody Somebody take lots of pics.

Comment

Want me to bring my wok?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                            Want me to bring my wok?
                            Sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                              Sounds good to me
                              Ron likes wok n woll.

Comment