Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Trad Bow Rendezvous at Big Oak (II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The clock is running slow

Comment

Originally posted by ronny View Post
      The clock is running slow
      Tick, tock, tick, tock!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

It'll be here before you know it.

Comment

Chunky, I hate to do this but I'm going to have to pass my position off to the next person. I have been gone way too much lately and need to take care of some things on the home front. Pulling my hair out because I knew there was a Fallow doe with my name on it. Sucks. There's always next year.

How do we go about this with the $100 deposit?

Comment

Originally posted by hereford View Post
            Chunky, I hate to do this but I'm going to have to pass my position off to the next person. I have been gone way too much lately and need to take care of some things on the home front. Pulling my hair out because I knew there was a Fallow doe with my name on it. Sucks. There's always next year.

How do we go about this with the $100 deposit?
            Not 100% sure but I think you need to put the word out and see who you can get to take your place. If you look back on this thread there were a couple guys interested if a spot came open. You may want to try to contact them and see what you can work out. Gonna miss ya this year!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Not 100% sure but I think you need to put the word out and see who you can get to take your place. If you look back on this thread there were a couple guys interested if a spot came open. You may want to try to contact them and see what you can work out. Gonna miss ya this year!

Bisch

Not sure who was waiting in line. I'm pretty sure there's a list floating around.

Comment

Bisch is right (I hope he don't get the bigger head for just saying that). When I had to drop, Mark told me to find someone and then let him know who was taking your place.

Comment

Yup, the deposit is non-refundable. If you can't make it...you are welcome to try and sell it to someone else (as long as they shoot trad).

After last years big mess, I decided to stay out of lists and filling spots at the last minute.

Hereford, we will miss you for sure. You were very entertaining last year and a big part of the weekend. Hope you can make the next one.

I don't know if anyone is wanting a spot or not...they have not PMed me.

Comment

Hereford - you might start a new thread about giving up your spot. Lots of guys probably don't visit this thread, thinking the weekend is full.

Comment

I took Larry's spot. ..

Comment

Get I touch with Ronny
                        He might take your spot

Comment

I asked a friend, but he had plans and couldn't come.

Comment

Weather prediction good so far. A few more days....looking forward to meeting everyone was a good time last year!!

Comment

Originally posted by stumpshooter View Post
                              Weather prediction good so far. A few more days....looking forward to meeting everyone was a good time last year!!
                              Glad to hear. Don't want any rain!

What are y'all bringing to cook? We going to have a grill/pit to use?

Comment

Marty has a gas grill there. I am making enough dinner every night this week so that I have leftovers that I can heat up in the microwave.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X