Cowtown Shoot: When??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post

I'm never gonna live this down, am I? That's what I get for being 'new' to the trad scene... stepping on folk's toes and not even knowing it! LOL!
    Don’t listen to him Julie!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Don’t listen to him Julie!!!

Bisch
      You don't have to tell her that. No woman has listened to a man since Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

You don't have to tell her that. No woman has listened to a man since Eve.
        Daniel would probably agree. He says the only man I listen to is my coach, LOL!

Comment

Your shooting shows you've listened.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Your shooting shows you've listened.
            Dang Gary, you're making me blush. I've been blessed with the opportunity to work with a great coach and several solid shooters, but the list of influencers would fill a notebook. The community here on TBH as well as many of the Texas trad shooters have been such a big help and so incredibly supportive and encouraging, both to myself and to Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post

Dang Gary, you're making me blush. I've been blessed with the opportunity to work with a great coach and several solid shooters, but the list of influencers would fill a notebook. The community here on TBH as well as many of the Texas trad shooters have been such a big help and so incredibly supportive and encouraging, both to myself and to Daniel.
              Nothing but respect. You're putting in the work. That is the biggest part of it. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
              X