Cowtown Shoot: When??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Shoot: When??

Have not found anything about a date. Anybody know when the Cowtown 3D shoot is scheduled?

Usually the last weekend in February.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
      Have not found anything about a date. Anybody know when the Cowtown 3D shoot is scheduled?
      I just asked DRZ this same thing last week. Looking forward to this shoot again.

Comment

I have sent John a message.

Comment

It should be the last full weekend in Feb, which would be 2/24-25 in 2024. But better wait to see if John answers DRT to be certain.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post

I just asked DRZ this same thing last week. Looking forward to this shoot again.
            Who the heck is DRZ?????

Bisch

Comment

I show the TBOT shoot to be at Cowtown on the 24th and 25th from their Facebook post.
              Last edited by Onski316; 12-29-2023, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Cowtownbowen.com web site has all the 2024 shoots listed.

Comment

I just posted the flyer

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you all out there having some much needed fun. Hope everyone has a great archery season.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Man View Post
                      Cowtownbowen.com web site has all the 2024 shoots listed.
                      Well it didn't when the question was asked. I checked.
                      This has always been the kickoff until someone horned in this year.

Comment

I love the Cowtown. Bunch of old farts hanging around a campfire. Hot dogs between rounds.

What's not to love?

Comment

It's a good shoot for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Well it didn't when the question was asked. I checked.
                            This has always been the kickoff until someone horned in this year.
                            I'm never gonna live this down, am I? That's what I get for being 'new' to the trad scene... stepping on folk's toes and not even knowing it! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post

I'm never gonna live this down, am I? That's what I get for being 'new' to the trad scene... stepping on folk's toes and not even knowing it! LOL!
                              No girl, you're doing great. The time and effort y'all put in will never be fully understood but will be appreciated. That said, Cowtown is in my backyard. I can help set up, shoot both days, and sleep in my bed.
                              Bryan is a haul and I usually only shoot one day as I don't want to get a room. IF it's a nice weekend, not rainy or freezing *** cold, ill probably make the drive though. Y'all set up a great shoot and ive enjoyed them.

Comment

Working...
                              X