No announcement yet.

2024 Bob Lee Memorial Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned out to be a nice day to shoot. Wind was blowing but not down in the trees. Reasonable shooting distance combined with a somewhat trashy set made fore a fun and challenging course.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240217_192430_Photos.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	387.2 KB
ID:	26723213 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240217_192413_Photos.jpg
Size:	442.0 KB
ID:	26723214 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240217_192339_Photos.jpg
Size:	360.0 KB
ID:	26723215 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240217_192357_Photos.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	26723216 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240217_192408_Photos.jpg
Size:	445.5 KB
ID:	26723217

Comment

It was a great setup!!!!!!

We’ll shoot a couple more rounds tomorrow.

Bisch

Comment

Julie, will you post the scores when you get a chance, please???

Bisch

Comment

Great shoot and company! Thanks Julie and Daniel for the hard work putting it together.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
            Great shoot and company! Thanks Julie and Daniel for the hard work putting it together.
            Yep. Hats off to Julie, Daniel, Ron, and all the others the worked to put on the shoot. It's a heck of a lot of work!

Comment

Here are the scores from the 2024 Bob Lee Memorial. Hopefully this works....

If you are missing a score, it means I didn't have a card turned in for you. Call me or text me and I'll get you added. Nine - 7 - nine five 9 five 73 eight four
              Attached Files
              Last edited by CamoQuest; 02-18-2024, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post

Yep. Hats off to Julie, Daniel, Ron, and all the others the worked to put on the shoot. It's a heck of a lot of work!
                Seeing so many smiles, hearing the laughs and the occasional four-letter word, and spending time with so many good friends made all the work and time worth it, and then some. What an amazing weekend. I am so thankful to Daniel, Ron, Jason Chollett, and most of all THE SHOOTERS for making the weekend such a huge success. Thank you to everyone who came out. When I'm not quite so brain dead I'll say a little more, but for now just know that I am so very grateful and appreciative of the Texas traditional community. What incredible people!

Comment

Y'all got some shooters.

Comment

Well, my shooting left room for improvement. But I personally enjoyed every round.

Comment

We sure had fun. Great course and thanks Julie, Daniel, and Ron for making this happen. Thanks Bob Lee Bows for making awesome bows for us to shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        I have a Bob Lee P3 too. It is a great bow. I’m going to shoot it in several classes this weekend and prove that even a great bow can’t make a guy who doesn’t practice enough shoot well!

See everyone on Saturday!!!!!

Bisch
                        The proof is on the scoresheets!!!!!!! 🤣

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                        X