2024 Bob Lee Memorial Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024 Bob Lee Memorial Shoot

The date for the 4th annual Bob Lee Memorial Shoot has been set for February 17-18, 2024. We were asked by numerous shooters to try for a date with cooler weather and fewer mosquitoes. I hope that frostbite doesn't take the place of sweating and swearing at bugs...

All jokes aside, we are looking forward to seeing everyone. We'll follow TBOT guidelines again as far as classes, with a modern recurve class thrown in for those who shoot off an elevated rest. I'll post up more details as the date draws closer.

Bad, bad dates!!!!!!! (For me anyway)

Thats the only weekend in February we have hunters at the ranch. Guess I’m gonna miss out this year.

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, you should quit your job!

Comment

Whats the location ?

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
          He'd lose his pig hunting spot!

Comment

Not a fan as well. Cowtown traditional has always been the kickoff for me. I know the schedule is interesting to work around, club and other shoots, but I think it's as too early as the other was late. Hopefully you'll still have a good turnout but I'm definitely a maybe. Weather and family factors will determine come game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
              No way!!!!! The boss texted me and said he moved the hunters to another date, so I’m back in!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Not a fan as well. Cowtown traditional has always been the kickoff for me. I know the schedule is interesting to work around, club and other shoots, but I think it's as too early as the other was late. Hopefully you'll still have a good turnout but I'm definitely a maybe. Weather and family factors will determine come game time.
                Scheduling was a challenge. May was out because of Chester and the Longbow State Championship. April has Hill Country Shootout and several big ASA shoots. A lot of my trad friends don't shoot ASA, but our club has a great group of compound shooters who will be helping at the Bob Lee shoot this year. We'll be watching the numbers and it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm not crazy about the earlier dates, either, but we'll try to make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post

Scheduling was a challenge. May was out because of Chester and the Longbow State Championship. April has Hill Country Shootout and several big ASA shoots. A lot of my trad friends don't shoot ASA, but our club has a great group of compound shooters who will be helping at the Bob Lee shoot this year. We'll be watching the numbers and it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm not crazy about the earlier dates, either, but we'll try to make the best of it.
                  So are you saying there will be compound shooters shooting as well, or just working the shoot?

Comment

I’m working as well

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

So are you saying there will be compound shooters shooting as well, or just working the shoot?
                      Just helping. I'm a little wild sometimes, but not compound-shooting-Bob-Lee-Shoot wild.

Comment

Comment

Where is this event held?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier71 View Post
                            Where is this event held?
                            Brazos County Archery Club
                            1715 Louis St
                            Bryan, Tx

Be there, or be square!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I need to break out my Primal Tech 3D bow and get to shooting

Comment

Working...
                              X