Wood arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty close to my tapered, footed POC full length. Actually @410 gr at 29"
    Last edited by Wudstix; 11-22-2023, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Need to get working on shafts while my shoulder heals up from my Mt Bike fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
        Need to get working on shafts while my shoulder heals up from my Mt Bike fall.
        Shoulders a a tough recovery. I get shots in bothe of mine a couple times a year the last few years. Tge reconstruction went great on both of them as did the rehab. But a decade later arthritis and bone spurs are a constant challenge.

Good luck and heal well.

Comment

Dr doesn't think surgery is needed based on my range of motion and limited discomfort. Just hit half draw and stopped. What exercises did you do for Rehab?

Comment

Broom stick, wall slide, rope pulley. Then they went to elastivmc bands and weights and . . .
            5 months worth on the left, six on the right. I destroyed them.

Comment

Allot of talk about hanging to rehab shoulders. I've tried it and it seems to help.

Comment

Slow and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                  Dr doesn't think surgery is needed based on my range of motion and limited discomfort. Just hit half draw and stopped. What exercises did you do for Rehab?
                  There is a guy on Instagram, FB, and YouTube under "Archery Strong," Christian ??? who specializes in archery related injuries, reconditioning, and strength training. A lot of his videos are free to watch. He has a wide variety of exercises targeted at shoulders and upper back. Anyways, I went through one of his programs several years ago after a shoulder injury, and it made a world of difference. You might check it out, and see if any of his ideas would help in your case.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X