No announcement yet.

It's hot but it's time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been shooting broadheads and bareshafts daily! Nothing like shooting a broadhead tipped arrow with a big plywood backstop looming behind the Rinehart to crank up my nerves just a tiny bit, and force me to focus on my shot process (and yes, that backstop has at least half a dozen broadheads stuck in it from its seven years of service).

Comment

Commitment. That's what separates the average and the crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Commitment. That's what separates the average and the crazy.
        I think I qualify as crazy...

Comment

Yeah. Yep. Definitely can see that.

Comment

Well opening day was good early. Several doe and faw . Lone buck was a 2yo eight point. The guy that leased the 600 acres north of us killed a good one with his compound. Tonight I saw animals traveling in but none since I got here. Really don't need to clean one tonight anyway.

Comment

Have not grabbed the recurve in a couple years now because of a sore shoulder. Got to the lease for the first time at about 9 this morning and set.yp for a little scouting and saw 3 really good Bucks. Really didn't expect that because of overgrazing and drought. So, got a plan for this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Have not grabbed the recurve in a couple years now because of a sore shoulder. Got to the lease for the first time at about 9 this morning and set.yp for a little scouting and saw 3 really good Bucks. Really didn't expect that because of overgrazing and drought. So, got a plan for this afternoon.
                Good luck Kirby!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Bisch, I ended up climbing an oak and standing in there for about 5 hours. I feel like ive been hit by a bus today. Never saw them again but there is a lot of season left.
                  I just need to find the time to go back.

Comment

Working...
                  X