Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hogs !!!

Comment

Off on the small side for 2012 but still just as fun , got the skunk the other night with my
      " Big Five " , went out tonight and did some calling and got me a fox with my Green Stripe.
      ,,,,,,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Congrats on the kills and Sam the fox with the stickbow is awesome!!!

Comment

nice kills everyone

Comment

Way to go Sam! I don't know about the skunk but i sure would like to get a fox and a coyote one of these days!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

Congrats everyone!!

Comment

Nice job guys!

Comment

I spent 4 hours at the lease the other day trying to get on this list. Only saw 2 squirrels and missed them both(but not by much)
                  Maybe next week.

Comment

Congrats on the hogs! Congrats Sam on that stinker and the fox with Trad! Is that a first for the GS?

Matt

Comment

Sam, you smiling in pics now? What a way to start the new year! Lol
                      Congrats on the kills.

Comment

well we got to laguna on dec 3 and scouted the 4th. on the morning of the 5th we were covered up with nilgia but never could get close enough for a shot. I had 2 stand up beside me at about 125yds and lay back down in the grass but it was dry and crunchy that even though i had the wind i didnt make it 25yds and was busted!! Ended up seeing 13 nilgia and 7 deer that day with no shots. second day hunting on the ground had a do in at 20 playing peekaboo and never had a clear opening, seen other deer in the distance. sat evening was our last hunt as we had to leave to be at Honey creek nat area for a gun hunt the next day. right at dark i had a 4pt with bleached horns about 20" wide come in, he was coming right n my shooting lane but ended up spotting me and turning and walking a few yards back and stopped with his head behind a bush at about 25yds. I let the acs go and watch the arrow flying perfect for the spot i was looking at, but about that time the buck did a quick duck, the arrow went over his back and away he went!

we went on to honey creek and i killed a doe and a spike with the rifle(they wouldnt let me use my bow). but ended up with this little bunny for the kill of the trip with the acs. i wish i could have rabbit hunted on laguna as i would have filled up the truck but it isnt allowed, this one came from my buddies place where we were staying on the arroyo colorado. we also got to catch some trout at night under the lights while watching nilgia walk the bank across the river. woozy also managed to catch a tarpon under the lights which was cool as have never seen one up close.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wabbit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	24044218

Comment

That must be one of them night rabbits that you can't see if you shine a light on him!!

Congrats on the bunny Mike!

Bisch

Comment

need to upgrade to iphone 4, 3 has no flash!! didnt have a light with me either.

Comment

congrats to all

Comment

Congrats , to all. 2012 is to a good start.

Comment

Working...
                                X