First ever tbot at archers for christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
    Think Zach and I will make this one. Gotta miss the Recurve Championship due to other obligations. Which motel is nearest the shoot?
    Bob, you are going to get the best service from Holiday Inn Express and it is centrally located between great food and AFC range, Holler at me if you need anything sir. Less than 10 mins out

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
      JMACK is good people to shoot with

Jmack tell your wife that all 4 of mine will be there and they pour water over their heads every water jug, keeps em cool!

We are discussing with Gene how many Targets will be fun and at the same time challenging in this heat. One thing to remember is that we have lots of shade. this is going to be awesome!
      LOL no problem. neetz and i shoot with a bunch of "well don't know what to call them." heck the only time i"M quite, is when we shoot with dusty and martha. well atleast when dusty's shoot'n... kind'a quite,

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
        LOL no problem. neetz and i shoot with a bunch of "well don't know what to call them." heck the only time i"M quite, is when we shoot with dusty and martha. well atleast when dusty's shoot'n... kind'a quite,
        LOL...and I appreciate it too Jeffro...I know what a hardship it is for you

You gotta admit you shot that curve pretty well last week though. A little change might be good for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
          LOL...and I appreciate it too Jeffro...I know what a hardship it is for you

You gotta admit you shot that curve pretty well last week though. A little change might be good for you too.
          hmmm, a new t'shirt maybe...

Comment

jeffro with a curve who would have thought

Comment

ttt

Comment

Hey, Gene, have you asked for the new Archers for Christ TBoT shoot to be posted on the TBoT schedule site?
                If not, you can email Brenda the details to: brenda.stein@sbcglobal.net
                and she will get it done.
                So far, the San Angelo shoot is listed as the last one of the year, and I know you'll want to publicize this one, more than just here on TBH

Comment

At our Club shoot Sat we had 8 trad shooters from OK and they were chomping at the bit when I told them what was fixing to happen, First thing one of the guys said , "Are you kidding me? an All Traditional Shoot here?"

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                    At our Club shoot Sat we had 8 trad shooters from OK and they were chomping at the bit when I told them what was fixing to happen, First thing one of the guys said , "Are you kidding me? an All Traditional Shoot here?"
                    You know, Oneway, I'm kind of surprised the Okies haven't started their own version of TBoT.
                    They need a TBoO - the name alone would catch on....
                    T-BOO, lol.

Comment

Martha I sent it in. It should be up soon. Thanks

Comment

ttt. Don't miss this one.

Comment

make sure you keep this on your calendar. Who all is going?

Comment

Hi Gene, I am planning to drive up from Gardner Louisiana
                            Chuck

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Can't wait to see you chuck

Comment

Working...
                                X