First ever tbot at archers for christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
    I call BS on this post. Gene never answers his phone..
    caller id...

Comment

I would be tickled to shoot with any group that will have me but be warned, Chris claim that shooting with me and Mark costs him 50 points every time he does it. I tend to like to hear my own voice

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        you would be most welcome to stay with me at the farm and save the $$ for the hotel room
        I am going to see if I can make this work. I will call you when I get home in a couple weeks.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
          Check out the scores on the TBoT site. Martha always includes the number of targets and the scoring for each individual shoot.

I hope this answers your questions.

Dusty
          Here's a direct link to the shoot results page listing all shoots so far this year (in case you hadn't found this page yet). By far, most of the TBoT shoots have had 30 targets this year (a couple with 40, one with 25, and Vanderpool with 50). Click each link to see the score image, then click your back button to return to the list. It's up to the individual club and TBoT rep to make the decision how many targets to put out.

In years past, I always wondered how many targets since they were never listed in score results, so I've been making it a point to get the target number since 2010

Comment

Buff as long as your telling hunting storys I like hearing your voice too.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
              Here's a direct link to the shoot results page listing all shoots so far this year (in case you hadn't found this page yet). By far, most of the TBoT shoots have had 30 targets this year (a couple with 40, one with 25, and Vanderpool with 50). Click each link to see the score image, then click your back button to return to the list. It's up to the individual club and TBoT rep to make the decision how many targets to put out.

In years past, I always wondered how many targets since they were never listed in score results, so I've been making it a point to get the target number since 2010
              It's those scores that got me confused. I saw at the bottoms where there were different numbers of targets, and the scoring listed also. I'm just so used to the Nazi (ASA) way of things that all this freedom and randomness threw me off. It's going to be great to host a nice, laid back, all trad shoot for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
                It's those scores that got me confused. I saw at the bottoms where there were different numbers of targets, and the scoring listed also. I'm just so used to the Nazi (ASA) way of things that all this freedom and randomness threw me off. It's going to be great to host a nice, laid back, all trad shoot for a change.
                Who'da thunk the TBoT attitude of K.I.S.S would result in a feeling of freedom and randomness, lol! Not entirely "random", since we do have some simple rules to follow, but I hear you totally about the freedom part
                We hope one or more of those adorable little boys in your avatar will participate, or soon be able to. You'll love TBoT.

Comment

jmack, if ya ani't got no one to shoot with, i'd shoot with ya,

lol "nazi asa " LOL rotflmbo

Comment

We'd be glad to shoot with you Jeffro. The wife is already griping that it's going to be too hot for me to take the twins, but we'll see. I normally shoot trad with one other local, and we cut up pretty good. He may be too busy rubbing elbows with the brass to shoot though!

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                      jmack, if ya ani't got no one to shoot with, i'd shoot with ya,

lol "nazi asa " LOL rotflmbo
                      JMACK is good people to shoot with

We'd be glad to shoot with you Jeffro. The wife is already griping that it's going to be too hot for me to take the twins, but we'll see. I normally shoot trad with one other local, and we cut up pretty good. He may be too busy rubbing elbows with the brass to shoot though!
                      Jmack tell your wife that all 4 of mine will be there and they pour water over their heads every water jug, keeps em cool!

We are discussing with Gene how many Targets will be fun and at the same time challenging in this heat. One thing to remember is that we have lots of shade. this is going to be awesome!

Comment

Sounds fun, may have to try and make this one. How big is the draw and is it worth setting up my booth?

Comment

Bob come set up there will be quit a few folks. I have spoke to probably 30-40 folks coming from oklahoma and arkansas.

jmack i spoke to Charles and I believe it will be 30 targets. We allow the club to set the scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                            Sounds fun, may have to try and make this one. How big is the draw and is it worth setting up my booth?
                            Bob, (Stump Shooter) said that if you show up he would like to give you more of his Diet Coke money

Comment

Think Zach and I will make this one. Gotta miss the Recurve Championship due to other obligations. Which motel is nearest the shoot?

Comment

They're all within about 10-15 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X