No announcement yet.

Texas Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess it all depends on what takes a dirt nap at DCR. still thinking going east, but going west too is still and option.

just a couple more days..... Oh yeah !!!!!

Comment

sounds great bisch! See ya there !

Puh cant wait to get there.. its tooooo cold here. 36F and snow. *brrrr

Comment

so, right now, its 2.20am and i cant sleep... my flight leaves in 3 hours everythimg pack and ready for takeoff..

oh boy.. im soo exited! still cant belive this trip is really happening!

Comment

We are excited, too. And its NOT cold here, Daniel.

Comment

Somebody call me and let me know when Daniel is going to be at Bob's..

Comment

So awesome that everyone helps everyone here. Need some serious live hunt action during the trip. Safe travels everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                Somebody call me and let me know when Daniel is going to be at Bob's..
                Me too... Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Sticbow View Post
                  Guess it all depends on what takes a dirt nap at DCR. still thinking going east, but going west too is still and option.

just a couple more days..... Oh yeah !!!!!
                  Are you coming on the 21st?

Comment

When the date is set, someone please post up when Daniel will be at Bob's place. I would like to make this shindig if at all possible!

Comment

It will be the 29th.

Comment

This is Daniel's big day.
                        I'll be at the airport to meet him at 2:39 and snag him when he comes thru customs, get him to the car rental etc and then on out to Cabelas and maybe by Cinnamon Creek as I need to drop off this doe for some sausage making. I don't know his exact time table but I will see to it that he at least gets as far as Diamond C and has all he needs to begin his Texas Odyssey, maps, phone numbers, hunting license and such. If we have time I might just feed the poor boy some of this fresh doe backstrap from Sterling county.
                        If any of you needs to furnish Daniel names and phone number contact info then please email it to me at Slpent33@gmail.com and I will see it thru to him before he heads out on his trek across Texas.

Comment

Good luck Daniel! Don't forget to post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            It will be the 29th.
                            Thanks Deb!

Comment

Welcome to Texas, Daniel!!

Comment

Daniel is here! Got him in his rent car and we done shot some arras in the back yard, drank a couple of cold beers and are about to head for Cabelas.
                                BTW, he speaks fluent English but needs to work on his Texas accent. that's ya'lls job

Comment

Working...
                                X