• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-under , both eyes open, gap-stinctive

Comment

Good video

Comment

I am a Split-vis-gap-stinct-3-over-both-eyes-closed shooter!
        Last edited by ShaBow; 04-01-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

And u shoot so well like that Shabow. Make a video for us, please! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
            And u shoot so well like that Shabow. Make a video for us, please! lol
            I would but I'd have to charge alot of $ to reveal this technique!

Comment

I use split finger instinctive. I tried the gap method after reading Draco's post. I can see it to be very accurate but just didnt feel right for me. I would just put a pin site on my recurve if I was to focus on anything but the the spot I want my arrow to hit. Good thing about stick bow shooting is you can shoot it anyway that works for you.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Night Wing!!

Bisch and Deb should not change the way they shoot. Why mess up the success?!?

Comment

Originally posted by one2bowhunt View Post
                  I want to know where this 3d range is. it looks like a really cool range
                  That was a field range (field/hunter/animal rounds). Not many of them around...Van

Comment

I'm guessing that the range is somewhere near Central Tennessee where Lt. Blackmon is living at present. I agree! That is a super cool range!

Comment

We've got one (field & 3D) in Waco that is pretty close and the field range at IBO in Dallas has also got some interesting up and down, sidehill shots..

Comment

Working...
                      X