No announcement yet.

Apology to TBOT ORG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think any harm was done, and maybe some benifit can come out of it, so it can be a win win situation

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
      I just want to apologize for any comments that reflect badly on the Organization TBOT. There seems to be a friction between me and a Rep that has spread beyond its boundaries. I in no way want to shed a bad light on TBOT itself or any of the board. I was frustrated by being told My stuff would not be legal at at shoot while it was legal at another.

My comments on Horne bows and Jeffro arrows were probably out of line and were the result of frustration in trying to get prepared for the biggest shoot of the year.

I AM SORRY for offending any TBOT members or Representatives. I will refrain from publicly expressing my concerns without first going through the proper channels
      to me it was aimed at todd smith, or bud murphy,
      and the apology should go to them....not just members or reps...... as you know todd being the pres of cowtown its hard to try and please with last minute rule changes, '
      sorry as i understand it, the rest rule was 2 years ago

jeff murray, owener oF 10 again arrows, aka JEFFRO

this is my opinion and in no way is it the opinion of t.b.o.t or the t.s.l.c. witch i and my family are members.

Comment

Ok What happened?

Comment

Never mind I went back and read the thread. I dont think an apology is necessary here. Just posting to help clarify for others and your immediate dealings with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
            to me it was aimed at todd smith, or bud murphy,
            and the apology should go to them....not just members or reps...... as you know todd being the pres of cowtown its hard to try and please
            Agree with Jeff on this issue.

Comment

just curious if my setup was legal at these shoots. Hoyt Dorado and Buffalo with carbon arrows

Comment

jeffro makes a good arrow

Comment

Working...
                X