Apology to TBOT ORG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology to TBOT ORG

I just want to apologize for any comments that reflect badly on the Organization TBOT. There seems to be a friction between me and a Rep that has spread beyond its boundaries. I in no way want to shed a bad light on TBOT itself or any of the board. I was frustrated by being told My stuff would not be legal at at shoot while it was legal at another.

My comments on Horne bows and Jeffro arrows were probably out of line and were the result of frustration in trying to get prepared for the biggest shoot of the year.

I AM SORRY for offending any TBOT members or Representatives. I will refrain from publicly expressing my concerns without first going through the proper channels

I really didn't read it as a slur to TBoT... I actually thought it was funny...
    Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 03-17-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Gotta keep the peace, We are just players in an archery game. Just a game.

Comment

I saw nothing offensive in any of your comments.

Comment

Hey...I shoot Jeffro arrows!!! Should I be offended? Todd, I didn't think anything you said was offensive.

Comment

nothing slurry I saw and everyone needs to chill
            You hit it on the head,,,its only a game

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
              I just want to apologize for any comments that reflect badly on the Organization TBOT. There seems to be a friction between me and a Rep that has spread beyond its boundaries. I in no way want to shed a bad light on TBOT itself or any of the board. I was frustrated by being told My stuff would not be legal at at shoot while it was legal at another.

My comments on Horne bows and Jeffro arrows were probably out of line and were the result of frustration in trying to get prepared for the biggest shoot of the year.

I AM SORRY for offending any TBOT members or Representatives. I will refrain from publicly expressing my concerns without first going through the proper channels
              I feel your pain as in I feel the same way about the Texas Longbow Championships. It's not really A Championship when you exclude lots of longbows. As with everyone else I saw nothing offence.

Comment

Welcome to my world Todd. Now you really know how I have felt for a very long time.
                You could really be an outlaw an shoot Rubydog arrows and a composite bow..

Comment

I agree with a lot of this.... Rules should be set in stone and consistent throughout a series. When I leave a shoot disappointed it's usually because there was a lack of rule enforcement or consistency. Im all for everyone having fun and keeping it that way, but competition is the base of the 3d game and if people are gonna travel to make these events consistency is going to take it further.

Comment

Hey Huntinpool, I know how you feel! I got disqualified in Mexico (back when you could go safely) at a 3D tournament for using carbon arrows with my longbow-thing is they never stated that longbows could only use wood arrows-it sort of just came up when an "outsider" showed up and disrupted their natural order of things, more specifically beating out their usual "top shooters". Another guy who used to shoot there shot so well that they banned shooting 3 finger under because they felt so threatened by his style of shooting. I thought your comment was funny- I'd have used CLETUS ARROWS though!

Comment

What is TBOT?

Comment

Traditional Bowhunters Of Texas!

Comment

Inconsistency in anything is bad and getting frustrated about it is natural. And hey Huntingpool I like my new Horne Bow :-) Thanks to Gene maybe I wont be so inconsistent and actually hit a target this time weekend.

Comment

Rules are an unfortunate necessity to keeping any event (especially at the competitive level) running on an even keel.

Yes, we all wish we didn't have to have them, but we do.

The better the rule set,
                            the better the clarification is of that rule set,
                            and consistent implementation of it,

the fewer the problems, and moments of confusion there will be.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                              Traditional Bowhunters Of Texas!
                              been trying to figure that one out for awhile!

Comment

Working...
                              X