No announcement yet.

2011 Trad Harvest Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me throw my 4th trad animal of the season up.

Comment

Congrats, JT!

Bisch

Comment

Congrats to all on your kills I shot a doe this weekend no pic,s the wife and kids were gone and not a camra to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
          Congrats to all on your kills I shot a doe this weekend no pic,s the wife and kids were gone and not a camra to be found.
          No pics means it did not happen!!!!!! Besides, the arrow probably bounced off of her anyway. haha

Congrats on the slickhead, Rick!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Bisch. No it was a good clean kill through the heart. I like them they dont go far and easy to track.

Comment

Good job widdler , I know you did it.
              ,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Congrats to everyone!

Matt

Comment

Does this count?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Does this count?
                    THAT IS NOT AN LDP! That thing is still alive in that pic. I sure hope that thing is headless by now. Why in the world would you want to go and catch one of those? You are asking for an early death!

Show us an LDP and it will count (haha).

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      THAT IS NOT AN LDP! That thing is still alive in that pic. I sure hope that thing is headless by now. Why in the world would you want to go and catch one of those? You are asking for an early death!

Show us an LDP and it will count (haha).

Bisch
                      Look close. That thing is headless. It struck at my buddy and barely missed. After I cut its head off with my pocket knife we inspected the head and found it had no fangs. That's right, NO FANGS, a harmless little ole rattler and I had to go and kill the poor thing. An old man out there in Sterling City told us that happens sometimes after they bite something big but that they can grow a new set almost over night. It was almost 5 feet long minus it's head.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Look close. That thing is headless. It struck at my buddy and barely missed. After I cut its head off with my pocket knife we inspected the head and found it had no fangs. That's right, NO FANGS, a harmless little ole rattler and I had to go and kill the poor thing. An old man out there in Sterling City told us that happens sometimes after they bite something big but that they can grow a new set almost over night. It was almost 5 feet long minus it's head.
                        Cool then! it counts.

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Well, I got to get caught up with my congrating everyone since my last congrating! Congrats everybody on your kills!!!

Comment

Muzzlebreak that counts in my book, as long as you keep that thing out of my book. Talk about giving someone the willy's that sure will.

Comment

I hate those things.

Comment

Muzzlebreak did you skin that Rattler.

Comment

Working...
                                X