No announcement yet.

Fsc 12-18-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay it was cold doing this, and I'm nursing a flu like cold, but here ya go.

Comment

Fsc 12-18-2010

Originally posted by equin View Post
      No doubt, Trad Doc, I'm blessed and thankful for this job!

Anyway, I sometimes shoot at night using one of these contraptions I got from Sears awhile ago:

Hey, that will work!! Took the stand off of some and screwed them down to the wood part of the deck on a boat and used them bow fishing! My shot for this week went ary! Left foot has been tender to touch and swollen bad enuogh I couldn't stand to wear a boot or shoe. Also had to do some HEAVY lifting yeterday so needless to say,this ole fat guy was sore today. Did the best I could and am still happy with it! And for you folks that think I'm an ole Christmas grinch, I added a GOLD star to my tree!
      Attached Files

Comment

Well Cotton!! As usual!! Come on Rick, let see if you can top Cottonwood with a night vision fling!!DFA, grab ya a stick and string and jump in!!! The company and games are great!!

Comment

Glad I shot this when I did, as its snowing now.

Comment

Wow Jon, great shot !!

Just got in from hunting.
            Struck out. Didn't even see a pig this evening.

Larry, I hate ta disappoint ya, but I may skip the shot.
            I'm tuckered. I'll see how I feel after a couple glasses of ice tea, and a little sit time.

I cut wood, and chopped, and hauled brush all day.

Anyone feel sorry for me?

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
              Wow Jon, great shot !!

I'm tuckered. I'll see how I feel after a couple glasses of ice tea, and a little sit time.

Thanks, but NO I don't feel for ya... get out there and shoot this

Comment

Okie Dokie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSPB_o0RIB0"]YouTube - TBH FSC 12 18 2010[/ame]
                Attached Files

Comment

Dang Rick you were close, that light of yours looks like a flood light at a prison

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                    Wow Jon, great shot !!

I was going too, that is until I saw your post with your shot and those gad aweful VANES!!!!! My eyes are still hutin!!lol Great shot considering the fact that it was at night! Or, for a day time shot!! Oh, I thought you said you just got in from huntin, when did you have time for all that other play stuff???????lol

Comment

Thanks Jon. Yep it is plenty bright. I have a friend has one just like it mounted on his .270, and he shoots pigs at night with it out to 200 yards with a 9 power scope.

LOL, Larry - don't knock my vanes.

They out last feathers by 100 times, they are cheaper, and are an easy clean up after slippin them through a stink nasty pig, plus I never have to worry about what the weather is like.

I'll add this also - they shoot no different than feathers, so for me they are a good all around fletching.

I'm gonna try to make some that look like feathers, just to get you "die hard stick in the muds" off my back.

Comment

LOL ROFLMBO

Do we have any other submissions for this week?

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                          Oh, I thought you said you just got in from huntin, when did you have time for all that other play stuff???????lol
                          Worked all day, and didn't head out to hunt till 4 p.m.

Sheesh, you remind me soooooooooo much of my mother.

Comment

God shooting all this was a tough shot; looking forward to next week. looks like the Guy from up north got it so for.

Comment

Working...
                            X