X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbs383ci View Post
    good luck
    X 2 !!!!!

Good thing you checked in, cuz I was boiling the tar, and know of some others who were gathering the feathers.

Comment

Holy cow these deer have big bodies, every time this doe sneraks in I get excited. She's gotta be heavier than that tx cull I shot last week and he was 155 live weight

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
        Holy cow these deer have big bodies, every time this doe sneraks in I get excited. She's gotta be heavier than that tx cull I shot last week and he was 155 live weight
        My buddy just killed a 175# doe in Kansas last week. They are BIG!

Bisch
        Last edited by Bisch; 11-13-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Comment

Hang tough!! Good luck!

Comment

I am pulling for you

Posted from my recliner..

Comment

Sorry for the poor 'live' aspect of the hunt. Apparently blackberries don't like being exposed for prolonged periods in 36 degree rain. Not missing anything though, one spike in the am after my last post, and nada in a new set this afternoon. Going back to the old set in the AM. Will update tomorrow evening when I get settled back into the big city. Wish me luck and pray for snow!!

Comment

Well, it was a cold, wet weekend. So much so that my phone completely crapped out. Few deer sightings, that small 8 was the biggest buck I saw. Should have stayed on the bait piles, but I really wanted to get out and explore with my climber. Enjoyed my time in the north woods, and while no arrows flew, it was fun, and I'll be at it again next year. Thanks for following, though I know it wasn't too exciting.

Comment

It was exciting for me just knowing where you were, and the opportunity it presented you.

Tough luck, but ya still gotta love it. Better luck next time.

Comment

Let us know in dec if you go back

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                        Let us know in dec if you go back
                        I'm a wuss when it comes to cold. I think I'll allocate my weekend trips to TX that time of year!

Comment

Working...
                        X