KGM Suppressors Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
    So, I gotta ask. How good are these cans? (BTW, I’m awaiting invoice to pay for one) I’ve got a Rimfire Spectr II, and really like it. So I’m ordering another Rimfire can to put on another rifle. Even if it’s only so, so, I NEED need another one and couldn’t pass up this deal.
    I don't know much so take it fwiw but I did some poking around on the stuff I was interested in. The R30T and R30T looked good but the R556 wasn't so great. I bought one anyway because it's $300 lol (well $600 with transfer fee and stamp). I wanted to try the R22 but with $100 transfer fee and tax stamp even the sale $500 for a rimfire can didn't seem worth it (I'll just move my other one around)..
    Last edited by justletmein; 03-03-2023, 06:32 PM.

Comment

So, I gotta ask. How good are these cans? (BTW, I’m awaiting invoice to pay for one) I’ve got a Rimfire Spectr II, and really like it. So I’m ordering another Rimfire can to put on another rifle. Even if it’s only so, so, I NEED need another one and couldn’t pass up this deal.
      They are a good company. They built the Dead Air Nomad Ti if I recall.

Comment

I've never owned one but want one bad. I have done little to no research to be honest.. Would any of these be good for a .223? I have a heavy barrel BDL that is already threaded..
        Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
          I've never owned one but want one bad. I have done little to no research to be honest.. Would any of these be good for a .223? I have a heavy barrel BDL that is already threaded..
          Any recommendations?

R30 would be a good choice for you. You may need an adapter as your .223 is likely threaded 1/2x28 instead of 5/8-24, but that’s no big deal. It’ll allow you to run it on anything under .30. Especially if it’s your first, I’d suggest just going with a .30 cal can. You lose very little suppression with the larger bore and you can run it on everything. I wouldn’t get their R556 for a bolt gun. It’s a heavy, full auto rated steel can made for hard use compared to their lighter Ti cans like the R30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s some info in case you want to dig in a bit. The R30 is rated pretty solidly, not the best, but hard to beat for the price. Interested to see how it’ll perform compared to what I’ve already got.

KGM R30 Silencer Test with back pressure data. Real sound signature data with the Suppression Rating from PEW Science. Hearing Safe determinations for your use case. How does it do as a 308 rifle suppressor? Can it suppress 7.62 NATO? Is it the best 308 hunting suppressor? How is the back pressu

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              R30 would be a good choice for you. You may need an adapter as your .223 is likely threaded 1/2x28 instead of 5/8-24, but that’s no big deal. It’ll allow you to run it on anything under .30. Especially if it’s your first, I’d suggest just going with a .30 cal can. You lose very little suppression with the larger bore and you can run it on everything. I wouldn’t get their R556 for a bolt gun. It’s a heavy, full auto rated steel can made for hard use compared to their lighter Ti cans like the R30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thank you....

Comment

Got my invoice from Beau today and paid.

Comment

Email sent. Hoping to get in on R30T and RF22.

Comment

Thanks for posting the deal, I've got several cans ordered. If anyone is looking in the SETX area, Red Lion Tactics will do the transfer for $50.

Comment

It took about a week from first message, but got my payment in today and all went smooth. They are swamped over there so not surprised, but at these prices I'm just glad I was able to get one.

Comment

I got an email response this morning and paid. I've finally ventured off into suppressor land.\

For those in San Antonio area, I'm using Armed in America in Bulverde for my NFA transfer. It's $100 per unit to process through them.

Comment

Anybody know what thread pitch that muzzle device is that comes with the R30T? It's not listed on the product page but I see they sell one that's 1/2x28 for it. I don't see that they sell any in 5/8x24.
                          Last edited by justletmein; 03-08-2023, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Anybody know what thread pitch that muzzle device is that comes with the R30T? It's not listed on the product page but I see they sell one that's 1/2x28 for it. I don't see that they sell any in 5/8x24.
                            Standard 30 cal is 5/8x24. Should come with that.

Comment

following

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                Standard 30 cal is 5/8x24. Should come with that.
                                That's what I'm hoping, and what I assumed, but it doesn't specify so sure would hate to find out it's 1/2" a year from now. I'd also like to buy a couple extras in case I want to swap it around in the future, but they don't seem to sell a 5/8, only 1/2.

Comment

Working...
                                X