No announcement yet.

KGM Suppressors Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked and my Dead Air was made by KGM.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
      I found out that my local FFL can do transfers. I just sent an email to Bpayne for an invoice(I gues that’s how I’m supposed to do it???) I guess I’ll wait to hear back from him.
      I never got a reply from him. Send email to Scott, seems like he's replying much faster.

Comment

Just placed an order for 3 cans.

For anyone in Houston, Primary Arms does NFA transfers for $80

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I never got a reply from him. Send email to Scott, seems like he's replying much faster.
          Just sent Scott an email.
          Thanks

Comment

Thinking real hard on this anyone know a dealer to do transfers in the Kerrville / boerne area?

Also if I wanted to set up a trust would that need to be done before I purchase or before I file the form 4 with the dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post

Also if I wanted to set up a trust would that need to be done before I purchase or before I file the form 4 with the dealer?
              Just before you submit your form 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thinking real hard on this anyone know a dealer to do transfers in the Kerrville / boerne area?

Check with Secret Squirrel Tactical in Bandera. He’s gonna do mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  This is the exact same scenario I am in....

I bought a crux 30 about a year before they tanked and am going to be PO'ed when it craps the bed.... Knock on wood it still preforms great but i see the issues on social media a bunch...

Same situation here I bought an ark30 and I am actually very happy with the can but after hearing about them splitting open im scared to use it like I really want to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This deal was too good to pass up, I caved on 3.

For those asking about the NFA transfer, I use this link from gunbroker to find dealers near me. https://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/index

Comment

I spoke to them this morning and sent my email earlier on two. Just waiting on the reply with billing information

Comment

Just received my email back. I was just going with the 556 but I think I will get the r30 also. I hate these deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                          Check with Secret Squirrel Tactical in Bandera. He’s gonna do mine.
                          Check with him (my cousin uses him for about everything and has had good luck) or you can call the gun store attached to Black Rifle Coffee Co and ask them, or Apache or Wilkerson’s (in wheelers)

Comment

Well I have been in contact with beau and he said I will have my invoice on Monday for an R30T and R22

Let it begin

Comment

I spoke to them this morning and sent my email earlier on two. Just waiting on the reply with billing information

Same….

Comment

So, I gotta ask. How good are these cans? (BTW, I’m awaiting invoice to pay for one) I’ve got a Rimfire Spectr II, and really like it. So I’m ordering another Rimfire can to put on another rifle. Even if it’s only so, so, I NEED need another one and couldn’t pass up this deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X