• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
    What caliber?

That’s some fine wood on that stock!
    It's a 336 in 30/30.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
      bout as tactical as I can get with a lever gun.
      I'm an aspiring gunmaker who adores fine firearms and the people who make them.

This young lady has an amazing amount of talent and is just getting started in the trade.

Comment

Not tactical, but i like where it ended up. UPS lost the athlon scope. Went with a Sig since I love their optics and found a good deal. Still not set on it might just use the ghost ring. Also not sure on the light rail. I have it, will see how it goes.

Before

After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by TexasBob; 10-21-2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I’d like to take this Sunday opportunity to let you fellas know there is still time to repent.

I’ll say a little Prayer that y’all leave the dark side.

Otherwise may your loved ones bury you with the tactical levergun and a fire extinguisher

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              I’d like to take this Sunday opportunity to let you fellas know there is still time to repent.

I’ll say a little Prayer that y’all leave the dark side.

Otherwise may your loved ones bury you with the tactical levergun and a fire extinguisher
              Amen

Comment

outside of the Henry X, who else makes a tactical lever you can build out? I won't do it to my old Marlin 336 since I just passed it to the 3rd generation, but all of these look amazing and would be perfect to play when my stamp comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by aggiec05 View Post
                  outside of the Henry X, who else makes a tactical lever you can build out? I won't do it to my old Marlin 336 since I just passed it to the 3rd generation, but all of these look amazing and would be perfect to play when my stamp comes in.
                  Here's a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    Please dont do that. Buy some Rossi garbage and hack it it up.
                    Rossi isn't garbage, I'll put our .454 up against any other lever action any day. While not a Marlin on Winny they make a nice rifle.

Comment

Working...
                    X