No announcement yet.

Tactical Lever Actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of y’all sbr one about mares leg length and put a rifle stock on it? It is definitely on my want list but not sure if the $200 sbr stamp would be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Hand guard was installed a few weeks ago, along with ammo quiver. Next is a reflex sight (still trying to decide which one), then a skeletonized stock. Henry X .44

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
          Hand guard was installed a few weeks ago, along with ammo quiver. Next is a reflex sight (still trying to decide which one), then a skeletonized stock. Henry X .44

That's ******

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring it to Doss BC. I want to shoot it

Comment

What hand guard is that? I’m on the fence if I’ll get one. Looks incredible on that setup

Comment

Nice looking guns for sure but in my most humble opinion lol. The only thing tactical about a lever gun is the black furniture. Is Everything Tactical now?

Comment

I got a tactiwood in 35 Remington

Click image for larger version

Name:	mln.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	24695558

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                    Bring it to Doss BC. I want to shoot it

Will do. Let me try and get it finished up before last wknd of this month. Still need to decide on a can for it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                      What hand guard is that? I’m on the fence if I’ll get one. Looks incredible on that setup

Ranger Point Precision Gen 1 hand guard, plus ammo quiver & pic rail. Of course they came out with a Gen 2 not long after I got this one. Really happy with their stuff so far. For the record, it may not be “tactical”, but it’s fun. I need to get my Marlin 30-30 back from my dad and trick it out (and get that ugly *** scope off of it that he put on). [emoji23]

Comment

Tactical Lever Actions

A few goodies showed up over the weekend. Loading gate, trigger and follower from RPP. I know you can polish/fuel the factory trigger but I just don’t like messing with triggers. Also a safety delete just because I can. I want a light, but not sure I want to go full fore end so I’m trying out a barrel (mag tube) clamp. Scope is MIA in UPS land so I’ll have to make some calls.

Comment

bout as tactical as I can get with a lever gun.
                          Attached Files

Comment

What caliber?

That’s some fine wood on that stock!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Please dont do that. Buy some Rossi garbage and hack it it up.
                              I kid on that one. It’s a 1934 year model and has made it this far without even being drilled and tapped for a scope. I’d like to put a tang sight on it but I can’t bring myself to do it.

If I could find a beater Marlin for cheap, I’d certainly do it.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                                bout as tactical as I can get with a lever gun.
                                I need those stocks. Seriously. Fit an 1895? I want

Comment

Working...
                                X