PCP air rifle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Welcome to the addiction!! What I really want to do is order that Impact M3 Sniper in .357 and get a .25 barrel...

Where did you order yours from?
    Airgun depot.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Airgun depot.

Post up some pics when you get it. Get you a 30mm Hawke Sport Optics scope in the variable power in the 20 to 24 peak range with side focus and an auxiliary side wheel.. Makes adjusting much quicker and even a pretty good estimate for ranging... You'll be ready to whup up on some coons n squirrels... Legal for quail now too!!

Comment

Post up some pics when you get it. Get you a 30mm Hawke Sport Optics scope in the variable power in the 20 to 24 peak range with side focus and an auxiliary side wheel.. Makes adjusting much quicker and even a pretty good estimate for ranging... You'll be ready to whup up on some coons n squirrels... Legal for quail now too!!
        I have several scopes with QD one piece mounts that I can use. Leaning toward my Sig Whiskey 5 or maybe my Burris Euro FourX long range. I like the Hawke features but i'm over stocked on optics right now.

Comment

Make sure it has adjustable parallax down to 25 yards or you won’t be happy with the accuracy.

Comment

Just got an email that states my name is one the list to receive my gun when the next shipment comes in. Shipment is overdue now so the wait continues.
            Probably sitting on a ship out in the Atlantic somewhere. LETS GO BRANDON!

Comment

Man, I'm excited for you!! This thread has bitten me bad for one of those FX guns... All but 2 of my others are bullpups, but I'm liking that Sniper version for a full size gun and that big tank sure gives lots of shots between refills!

Comment

Gosh that thing sounds like a blast.

-Jack

Comment

I saw a youtube video of shooting prairie dogs at insane distances by Utah Airguns guys. Hard to believe 300 and 400 yard kills. I've barely done that with my 22-250 shooting off of a table with no wind.
                  Then saw another one of a guy shooting doves at 250 yds. Crazy!
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_laGWKqC7wU"]FX Airguns Impact Prairie Dog Hunting - 400 yards with a Field Optics Pro 39-Mil Tripod! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The thing that I picked up watching that video is that they were shooting .22 caliber rifles!!! That is amazing that they can shoot those light little pellets accurately at those distances... Shooting conditions must have been near ideal, but there was wind noise in the microphone from time to time when they were doing the commentary!! Amazing!!

Comment

The thing that I picked up watching that video is that they were shooting .22 caliber rifles!!! That is amazing that they can shoot those light little pellets accurately at those distances... Shooting conditions must have been near ideal, but there was wind noise in the microphone from time to time when they were doing the commentary!! Amazing!!
                      Most likely shooting heavy slugs like these JSB Match Diabolo KnockOut Slugs 25.39gr

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Most likely shooting heavy slugs like these JSB Match Diabolo KnockOut Slugs 25.39gr
                        I believe so. He said they were shooting slugs at the beginning of the video

Comment

Yea. I shoot those inmy .25’s. It’s just a stretch to to it with .22 cal. Can only get so heavy with a .22 and still fit in the magazine. They are rotary mags not stacked.

Comment

i own 11 pcp air rifles from 22 cal to the .72 zeus i own Hatsans Umarex benjamin seneca and air ventury. if you are worried about customer service and replacement parts definately go with a benjamin marauder in 22 or 25 caliber it is several hundred dollars more than the air venturi avenger and the hatsan flash and flash pup. one of my most accuratre is a 200.00 p[cp a benjamin maxius 22 i own the umarex air sabre arrow gun i own a seneca 909 .45 caliber the zeus 72 that puts out 1500 lbs of energy. the aur verturi avenget 25 are now 349.00 but the features are great i could go on and on i do own a fx 30 caliber with a slug liner and pellet liner

Comment

Getting closer. It's being tuned and might ship tomorrow or Wednesday. Can hardly wait. Hope Fedex don't screw it up.

Comment

Did you find a compressor?

Comment

Working...
                                X