Aug. 1 Carry people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I see people open carrying in HEB all the time. Is it a regional thing?
    Man, I'm not sure. This from Heb twitter. Look at the second comment from d dj gato or whatever
    Attached Files

Comment

Look at that fellas reply: "concealed weapons are even more dangerous. anybody who thinks they need a gun to buy groceries is mentally unstable"- DJ Gato Gordo

"I use money to buy my groceries, not my gun. My gun is there to make sure no one takes my groceries" - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I have carried since 1981

Comment

for a criminal it's all about what you know vs what you don't know...

behind door #1 is an old man unarmed and 1 million dollar
          behind door #2 is an old man possibly armed and a million dollar
          behind door #3 is an old man armed and a million dollar

now imagine 10 men armed instead of one behind door #3 and a window so the criminal can clearly see it won't end well for him...

Criminals use the path of least resistance .... that's why they don't have mass shootings in police stations ..

the only downside of open carry is that aside from being a deterrent, you are also advertizing that you are volunteering yourself as a protector of yourself and others.. so understand the financial implications are that if you ever use your weapon ...

legal defense even if found innocent in criminal and civil courts will still run up to $100k or more.

not to mention anti gun lawyers will paint you as a vigilante ..

me, i'll continue to carry concealed in town ... at the ranch , i use OWB holsters and i'll continue to do that, and when i go to town to eat ... my shirt hanging over it is all i'll worry about and if it prints .. i don't care.. there is not even a light ... only one 4 way stop... simple!

big cities is a different situation, lots of people there want to tell you what you NEED, and should do or not do ... they will label you mentally unstable if you have protection to go to a grocery store. they don't believe that criminals have different moral standards than they do... they believe the "guns" is what makes the criminal... and they expect and demand law enforcement to protect them... that concept while logically flawed won't be understood unless they themselves become the victims, at which point if they are wealthy or famous enough they will hire armed protection so they can have all the benefits of a firearm without taking the risks themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            I'm laughing at you. You are very ignorant and don't think before posting. If I want your truck or wallet, and you have a gun hanging, I will blow your brains out and you won't see it coming. Open carry is just advertising.
            Sounds like you’ve had a lot of experience with this !

Comment

Working...
            X