Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Aug. 1 Carry people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    Oooooo......I want that ^^^^^^

Uh....the holster you pervs, I don’t think I can remember what to do with the other.
    If you find the other, bring it my way, I'll demonstrate

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
      No way Im giving up element of surprise. It is your ONLY advantage to a perp with a weapon at the ready. For the record carry how you wanna carry.

Here is the scenario:

You just got off work. You got a hankering for your favorite brand of fatty cakes. So you go into the 7-11 with your pistol open on your hip. You get in line to pay. Girl in front counting pennies for smokes, typical. Then from behind “EVERYONE GET YOUR ****ING HANDS IN THE AIR AND YOU BEHIND THE COUNTER GET ME THE CASH”.

You instinctively start to move your hand to an exposed weapon the perp has by now seen. You get 2 choices now because you arent Matt Dillon. No one is fast enough to win this situation except the guy that came in with a loaded pistol at the ready to rob this mother ****er.

1. You can let him have your gun, might get pistol whipped too if he is a meanie pants.
      2. You can meet your god.
      You better be careful, Ruby might call you a Yankee......

Comment

No change here

Comment

Going to open carry. Love my 44 wheel gun

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            You better be careful, Ruby might call you a Yankee......
            Are you not?

Comment

open carry

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
              Guys, calm down. We should all rejoice that our gun rights are getting restored.
              While yall are arguing over BS people are trying to ban all guns.

It's us against them. We are on the same team. We are also allowed to have differnet opinions. Relax and think about how other people in Hong Kong are using rocks to fight a tyrannical govt
              agreed!

Comment

Why would you go open? Open makes you the first target.
                I have only gone open twice in public and I was wearing a suit that was not tailored to fit IWB. But I also had a jacket on most of the time.

Comment

I don’t get it why bash each other on how each person feels about this . This is like watching our sorry *** government have a meeting it just don’t make sense . I agree with whoever said we have bigger battles to fight than each other . Carry how you want not how somebody thinks you should this county is free . I live in Texas and we do whatever the laws allows.

Comment

Speed? Lol. A guy walks up to you and puts two holes in you before you know it or are you going to draw on everyone that comes within ten feet of you. Lol. If I'm a crook, I'm going to case the store for example, and shoot the biggest threat first.
                    How'd that work out for the security guy that was killed in the church shooting in FW a while back. Carrying concealed and couldn't get his out quick enough, he died.

I don't give a rat's behind how anyone carries, nor should you. I just gave you one example of how concealed carry CAN possibly cost you your life. Can you give an example of someone being "first target" while open carrying, other than a police officer in uniform? We will wait...........tick, tock goes the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by gig one View Post
                      I don’t get it why bash each other on how each person feels about this . This is like watching our sorry *** government have a meeting it just don’t make sense . I agree with whoever said we have bigger battles to fight than each other . Carry how you want not how somebody thinks you should this county is free . I live in Texas and we do whatever the laws allows.
                      How bout we have a discussion on a discussion forum? What a novel idea. If you don't like it, hit the back button. Or, are you the discussion police?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Are you not?
                        You got it right but I like to keep it a secret and only tell my best friends, like you, Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          How'd that work out for the security guy that was killed in the church shooting in FW a while back. Carrying concealed and couldn't get his out quick enough, he died.

I don't give a rat's behind how anyone carries, nor should you. I just gave you one example of how concealed carry CAN possibly cost you your life. Can you give an example of someone being "first target" while open carrying, other than a police officer in uniform? We will wait...........tick, tock goes the clock.
                          nah......okay, now stop the clock

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                            Nots sure who you are talking to but all Peace Officers I know respect your right to own anything legal.
                            the stroke of a pen can make what is legal today, illegal tomorrow. then what?

Comment

nah......okay, now stop the clock
                              So, you are basically admitting that you can't give even one example? Or are you just not wanting to admit that your argument is flawed? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                                High fence/low fence
                                Shoot does early/shoot does late
                                Ford/Chevy
                                Beans in chili yes/no

It’s the internet…..
                                You must be joking That's not a question!!!! That's just plain craziness!!! No self respecting Alamo remembering Texan could even suggest that could be a question!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X