numero uno

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Updated total:

#1: 89

#2: 33

Questions: 4
          Are you actually planning on buying if your option is selected? If not you are skewing the vote.

Comment

Comment

Number 1

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
                Are you actually planning on buying if your option is selected? If not you are skewing the vote.
                That is the goal. Pending a 1000$ GC but looking like its all but solidified.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
                      Last year if we wanted a magnum cartridge in the proof barrel we had to go with a sendero contour. We were told the lighter contour could have accuracy issues with magnum cartridges. Will the sporter contour cf barrel on option 1 cause any issues with a magnum?
                      The core contour on this barrel has been optimized to work better with the heavier stuff. As a result, it is a few ounces heavier. I would caution that it is still a carbon fiber barrel. The nodes will still be a little farther apart and narrower than a steel barrel of the same contour. Accuracy potential will be the same, but load tuning could sometimes be more demanding on the CF versions. Something to always keep in mind if limited to factory ammo.

Comment

Whichever will be offered in LH config

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                            Can we have some details on the #1 barrel. APR? You rolling your own? Cut or button?
                            These are cut-rifled. I was asked not to name the maker as it is a small shop that really doesn't want/need anymore demand. That said, it's not very hard to figure it out if you saw any of my posts the last couple years when we were developing it. Lol. The only thing that has changed is who is doing the wrapping. For those that can't or haven't figured it out yet, just know they are some of the best blanks on the planet, made by guys who focus a lot more on quality than quantity. We here, and a bunch of our customers run these barrels on our comp rigs and have done very well over the past several years with them. Personally, they are always my first choice on anything under 30 cal.

Here's a 100 yd and a 500 yd group from a customer's Dasher built on one of these blanks. Gun just went out last week!

Comment

2!

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
                                In for #1.

Please confirm it will be available in a left hand version. 🤞
                                Both versions are available as left hand models.

Comment

Working...
                                X