No announcement yet.

The 2021 TBH/APR Special VOTING Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm hoping this is going to be my first ever custom rifle.
    Awesome, I know!! :-)

I was just on Defiance's Website looking at the action that's going to be used. It shows to be stainless and doesn't have the Picatiny Scope rail on top of it. It has the option of adding an aluminum 20 moa rail to the action...

The picture Stick1 posted of the mock up the action is tan-ish and it has a Picatiny scope rail. I didn't see in the spec sheet.

Why is this important to me? I like stainless. I intend to use this as a hunting rifle. I am concerned about it reflecting sunlight and/or moonlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
      So I'm hoping this is going to be my first ever custom rifle.
      Awesome, I know!! :-)

I was just on Defiance's Website looking at the action that's going to be used. It shows to be stainless and doesn't have the Picatiny Scope rail on top of it. It has the option of adding an aluminum 20 moa rail to the action...

The picture Stick1 posted of the mock up the action is tan-ish and it has a Picatiny scope rail. I didn't see in the spec sheet.

Why is this important to me? I like stainless. I intend to use this as a hunting rifle. I am concerned about it reflecting sunlight and/or moonlight.

Typically the build comes cerekoted to your color choice and the pic rail is black. Maybe will be different this year but that’s been the norm with all his builds. Look at APRs website or Instagram for pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
        Typically the build comes cerekoted to your color choice and the pic rail is black. Maybe will be different this year but that’s been the norm with all his builds. Look at APRs website or Instagram for pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
        X