No announcement yet.

Never buying a beretta again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this was posted the exact same thing happened to an original SBE my nephew has. He sent it back and they agreed to fix it (as they should). Trouble is they apparently have no way of matching the camo the gun came with. So instead of dipping the whole thing the painted just the area the weld was done.

Looks like a 5th grader did it.

Comment

Never buying a beretta again.

I read the whole thread to get no resolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got my Grandfathers 1968 A-5 back from Annette Freer at Freer's Gun Shop. She Re-Blued, cleaned, and changed the safety spring. This weapon has had thousands, and thousands of rounds run through it. "Browning"

Comment

Dangit... Me too. Read through year and a half worth of posts for no resolution. I'm assuming gun was replaced.

Comment

How did this turn out....???

Inquiring minds want to know.

FWIW - it took 2+ months to get a Kimber back that I sent in for repair.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              Dangit... Me too. Read through year and a half worth of posts for no resolution. I'm assuming gun was replaced.
              So…. the OP is as slow and unreliable as Beretta ? Hmmm….

Comment

He’s viewing a thread now a few posts below it. No way he hasn’t seen it.[emoji23]

Comment

For anyone interested, I've got a brand new 12ga A300 Max5 I'd sell. Havent even cleaned the packing grease out of it yet.

Comment

I've got an A400 Upland and love it.

Comment

Just a word about Beretta customer service. I bought a used Tikka T3 (Beretta owns Tikka and Sako) and after purchasing it I learned that some early Tikka T3s were the subject of a product recall. I went to the Beretta website and put in a customer service request asking if my Tikka T3 was under recall, or excluded, and included the serial #. I received an automated email thanking me for contacting Beretta, and that my request was being reivewed by their team and would be routed to the appropriate expert, and that I would be contacted shortly, and to date no further response. That was over a month ago, so either their definition of "shortly" is different than mine, or their customer service is sorely lacking.
                      Last edited by Bigfootwolff; 09-13-2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
                        Just a word about Beretta customer service. I bought a used Tikka T3 (Beretta owns Tikka and Sako) and after purchasing it I learned that some early Tikka T3s were the subject of a product recall. I went to the Beretta website and put in a customer service request asking if my Tikka T3 was under recall, or excluded, and included the serial #. I received an automated email thanking me for contacting Beretta, and that my request was being reivewed by their team and would be routed to the appropriate expert, and that I would be contacted shortly. That was over a month ago, so either their definition of "shortly" is different than mine, or their customer service is sorely lacking.
                        I would have to agree on their customer service lacking.
                        I have a Beretta Teknys Gold Sporting that had the Geltek recoil pad. Well the pad has deteriorated and fallen apart. Contacted Beretta by email to see if they could tell me what pad they offered because the geltek is no longer produced.
                        I got the same email you got saying someone would be reaching out. Never heard a thing. That was about 2 months ago.
                        Luckily I found the case I bought it in and there was an extra pad.

With that said, I love my Beretta shotguns.

Comment

In for the final word

Comment

OP answered in another thread. Gun was fixed and sent back to him. Now... will he ever buy another Beretta? Find out next week on the days of our TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              He’s viewing a thread now a few posts below it. No way he hasn’t seen it.[emoji23]

Who says he HAS to answer? Are you going to call him next?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                Who says he HAS to answer? Are you going to call him next?
                                Maybe you should have the thread deleted.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X