Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

AMMO PRICES and AVAILABILITY - UNBELIEVABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Who are you (or anyone) to tell me what I “need”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Did I tell you (or anyone) what you “need”?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Did I tell you (or anyone) what you “need”?

You basically said anyone that was hoarding (I’d like to know what amount constitutes hoarding) was living in fear. And then chastising by saying buy what you need. Who gets to determine what I need and if that is considered hoarding?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        You basically said anyone that was hoarding (I’d like to know what amount constitutes hoarding) was living in fear. And then chastising by saying buy what you need. Who gets to determine what I need and if that is considered hoarding?

Buying more than you need. That amount varies from person to person. Some guys like to go to the range and shoot, others shoot their gun to make sure it’s on and go hunting. There are people buying ammo for fear of not being able to buy it, people buying what they need to do what they normally do, people buying to resale, and people buying it in anticipation of a government take over. If folks would just relax, everybody would be able to get what they needed. The whole thing is crazy, a self induced shortage. The fact you can’t walk into an academy or Walmart or anywhere and buy a box of 30-06 core lokts is ridiculous.

Comment

I need tp for my bunghole...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            That's in short supply too. Good Luck! lol

Comment

It's just like retiring. 81% of people retirement age have less than $5000 in savings. These are the people who waste every dollar they come across while others save. They can't afford to "hoard" anything. All they can do is complain about other people who made plans for their future.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                We just bought a bidet, changed my life!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  It's just like retiring. 81% of people retirement age have less than $5000 in savings. These are the people who waste every dollar they come across while others save. They can't afford to "hoard" anything. All they can do is complain about other people who made plans for their future.
                  81% seems awfully high. I'm not fond of hoarders, but you're free too. If we actually had an event where all that hoarding was worthwhile, I'd hope hoarders are ammo for the fighting, cause itd suck to carry it and no one is going to reliably castle their home for long without help

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                    81% seems awfully high. I'm not fond of hoarders, but you're free too. If we actually had an event where all that hoarding was worthwhile, I'd hope hoarders are ammo for the fighting, cause itd suck to carry it and no one is going to reliably castle their home for long without help
                    81% of ammo hoarders couldn’t run a mile on flat ground, or go without food and AC for half a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      81% of ammo hoarders couldn’t run a mile on flat ground, or go without food and AC for half a day.

Lol this one got me

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Prices are pretty steep.
                        I started buying well before the 2016 election and slowly continued. The only ammo I’ve bought since the rona is shotgun shells for shooting clays.

Comment

It's crazy, I just need 6 rounds. 2 for me and 2 for each of my girls and that will fill the freezers for the next year. I've given up on finding a box of 6mm anywhere within a hundred miles.

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
                            It's crazy, I just need 6 rounds. 2 for me and 2 for each of my girls and that will fill the freezers for the next year. I've given up on finding a box of 6mm anywhere within a hundred miles.

Can’t help with anything local but I found this in stock.

Comment

There is always ammo, price is the variable

Comment

Originally posted by WT View Post
                                I got some 6mm you can have. It’s just Remington Core Lokt. Not sure how it ended up in my gun cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                                X