Best 300 win mag brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Exactly why I chose it as the parent case for my 7. Didn't want to ever be in the position of the 28 Nosler guys trying to chase down brass. There seems to be a minor flaw in my perfect planning now. Lol

There's a lesson in there for all of us reloaders, though I refuse to acknowledge it myself When you find a component you need..........buy as much of it as you think you'll ever need.....plus a little more! I'm pretty good about following that rule, right up until it's time to check out. I'll just get some more later. haha
    I hear ya. I haddnt 100% committed to the 300wm when I looked last time.

It'll show back up before long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Creedmoorsports.com has some of the Nosler stamped stuff in-stock. $74.95 per 25.........ouch. I just got lucky and found some I had stashed back and forgotten about, or I'd probably be buying it right now.
      Dang that sounds high. What's the normal going rate for Norma brass?

Comment

Bruno has Norma 300wm in stock.

Comment

$97 per 100 cases.

Comment

Thanks! I'll have to go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
              Thanks for posting this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                Thanks again!! Just placed my order for some brass

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                  Thanks again!! Just placed my order for some brass
                  Glad to help.

Comment

Just got a call from Bruno and they said they ran out of brass and couldn't fill my order. They said it would be a month or more before they would have more in stock. I'm still on the lookout for brass so keep posting of you find some in stock anywhere!

Comment

I found three boxes of Nosler on Gunbroker last week at retail cost of $80 / box of 50.

There was one other box for sale and a lot of 100 1x fired for a good price.

It's out there, you just have to keep looking. Luckily the guy I bought from new it's hard to find and still sold at a fair price.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                        Just got a call from Bruno and they said they ran out of brass and couldn't fill my order. They said it would be a month or more before they would have more in stock. I'm still on the lookout for brass so keep posting of you find some in stock anywhere!
                        That sucks. They went fast, I guess.

Comment

I use nosler brass and haven’t had a single issue. You can find nosler brass just about anywhere. Cabelas always has it in stock online
                          Last edited by hunter2313; 02-14-2019, 07:18 PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Comment

Originally posted by hunter2313 View Post
                            I use nosler brass and haven’t had a single issue. You can find nosler brass just about anywhere. Cabelas always has it in stock online
                            Not listed on Cabelas site.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190215-084843.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	24571191

Comment

Bertram Brass has it in stock. 100 pieces for $155.00

I know nothing about Bertram brass quality though.

Comment

Well looks like they stopped carrying. If in Houston area I know for a fact carters country carries it or can order directly off site

Comment

Working...
                                X