Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to chew my fingernails off trying to keep from calling the shop for an update. I know they are super busy and if I call, all it will do is slow them down so I'm not going to but dang I am ready to get this bad boy!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      I'm about to chew my fingernails off trying to keep from calling the shop for an update. I know they are super busy and if I call, all it will do is slow them down so I'm not going to but dang I am ready to get this bad boy!
      Patience Grasshopper!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Weekly update?

Weekly Update!!!

Rifles are being built!!!!.......... That is all!! Lol

Comment

Here's one on their Instagram that's real close to a TBH Build. Looks pretty sweet with carbon fiber showing through the camo. I almost went this route.

Comment

Funny, was going to give an update and got on here to post and saw this Things are humming along nicely. Parts are coming in in waves. Received a few more stocks today and a big slug of barrels from proof. There are quite a few finished up awaiting bottom metal, scheduled to arrive back from anodizing next week, and more working through right now. We'll probably see a good sized chunk shipping out late next week or early the following week, then it should be a steady stream going out from there until they all complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Funny, was going to give an update and got on here to post and saw this Things are humming along nicely. Parts are coming in in waves. Received a few more stocks today and a big slug of barrels from proof. There are quite a few finished up awaiting bottom metal, scheduled to arrive back from anodizing next week, and more working through right now. We'll probably see a good sized chunk shipping out late next week or early the following week, then it should be a steady stream going out from there until they all complete.

How are the tier 2's looking?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                How are the tier 2's looking?
                There are several of those in the completed, but waiting on bottom metal bucket too.

Comment

There are several of those in the completed, but waiting on bottom metal bucket too.
                  Sweet! Fingers crossed I'm one of them or one that will be done in the next couple weeks!

Comment

man those look sick

Comment

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

If one of you Tier 1 guys looses all your money in Vegas or your wife finds out and threatens divorces before you make the finial payment hit me up. I might be a buyer. My coffee can wasn’t quite full enough before the deadline but is gtg now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

calibers

I like the way you have them turned so they dont say what calibers

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                          I like the way you have them turned so they dont say what calibers
                          I noticed that as well and still tried to blow it up to see lol

Comment

sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                              Here's one on their Instagram that's real close to a TBH Build. Looks pretty sweet with carbon fiber showing through the camo. I almost went this route.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwe9SW0Hr-H/
                              sweeeeet

.300 Win or 28 Nosler may be my next one

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                                I noticed that as well and still tried to blow it up to see lol
                                Looks like he was showing us that they were all for TBH. They're gonna be some awesome looking rifles!

Comment

Working...
                                X