Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want pictures, we want pictures, we want pictures, we want pictures.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Txhuntr2; 04-04-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Just a few to hold us over!

Comment

You fixed it!

Comment

Just saw y'alls youtube video showing the build process. Y'all have some serious equipment!
            Here's the video link. It took me probably 10 minutes to finish it because I kept rewinding to watch different parts over and over.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7FeYggQgps"]APR Rifle Build Process - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7FeYggQgps"]APR Rifle Build Process - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I called APR about another build I am thinking about and while I had them on the phone I asked about the TBH build schedule and he said they were right on track to start getting them out this month or next. Disclaimer: I was specifically asking about the tier 2 steel barrel and wasn't talking to Robert.

Comment

Thanks for the update Collin. I'm going to try and stop in tomorrow look at some stuff

Comment

Any pictures from you guys that are picking stuff up? Once I finish this franken gun I am working on in the garage I am kicking around another lite build and want it to be colorful!

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                      Any pictures from you guys that are picking stuff up? Once I finish this franken gun I am working on in the garage I am kicking around another lite build and want it to be colorful!
                      That was April fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                        That was April fools.
                        Ah!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

i was there today, needless to say it was all hands on deck. i really cant say more than this. i didnt want to keep the guys off their machines.

i will say, i saw allot masking taped parts with TBH written on them...........

Comment

Any updated pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Any updated pics?

Seems like we’re in a dry spell

Comment

Saw their new build option on Instagram today......... TBH got another killer deal here!!

Comment

Working...
                                X