Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
      Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?
      Funny you should ask........ I'm thinking tomorrow looks like a good day to get things started

Comment

Heck yea!

Comment

Got the first batch of stocks in this afternoon, along with some more proofs. Enough to get some working through the system! Should be a steady stream coming out for delivery starting in about 3 weeks and continuing for a while thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            Got the first batch of stocks in this afternoon, along with some more proofs. Enough to get some working through the system! Should be a steady stream coming out for delivery starting in about 3 weeks and continuing for a while thereafter.
            Awesome! Everything seems to be moving along quickly!

Comment

Saaawet! Are the tier 2's on roughly the same timeline?

Comment

That’s awesome!
                Robert I meant to ask. What size firing pin and hole do these have? Will they be ok for SRP or would they need to be bushed?

Comment

I think I asked Robert this and he said yes to the small rifle primers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                    I think I asked Robert this and he said yes to the small rifle primers.

As in yes we can use SRP and not have cratering?
                    Really glad we’re getting nearly identical builds and we both ask a lot of questions [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Saaawet! Are the tier 2's on roughly the same timeline?
                      Hard to say. There isn't any rhyme or reason to the order some of the components are showing up in. And I'm not complaining one bit since components are actually showing up early! Lol. I'll do a more comprehensive update once everything has landed. For now, if everything is available for a particular build we're going to start pushing them down the production path to get a head start.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                        That’s awesome!
                        Robert I meant to ask. What size firing pin and hole do these have? Will they be ok for SRP or would they need to be bushed?
                        One of the driving forces in sourcing/designing these actions was to eliminate issues requiring bushed pins, etc. These are all .062", even on the long actions. If you manage to extrude a primer cup on these, you may have bigger issues than an oversized FP hole

Comment

One of the driving forces in sourcing/designing these actions was to eliminate issues requiring bushed pins, etc. These are all .062", even on the long actions. If you manage to extrude a primer cup on these, you may have bigger issues than an oversized FP hole

Awesome. That’s great to hear. It seems like a lot of guys are preferring SRP on 22 creedmoor. I’ve done a lot of reading online and it seems like the only benefits are, slightly better accuracy (better than most guys can do anyway) and longer brass life due to primer pockets not getting loose.

Comment

Funny you should ask........ I'm thinking tomorrow looks like a good day to get things started

it just moved a little.

Comment

Sweet! I can see the tray moving in the pic too.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                                Sweet! I can see the tray moving in the pic too.
                                Dont see mine in there, didnt order any orange on stock.

sure are pretty though

Comment

Working...
                                X