This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    75% of people who want a Wraith HD are still waiting for it to be delivered, and WTJim wants to be put on a list for a product that it unobtanium at this point.

Just get a Wraith HD, dude.
    So if I find one in stock I need to buy it.. check.

I'm sure my wife will understand![emoji849] ha ha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
      So if I find one in stock I need to buy it.. check.

I'm sure my wife will understand![emoji849] ha ha.

You won't find one "in stock." I ordered mine direct in March, and it just showed up last week. Best bet is to find a good dealer and ask to be put on their list (our site sponsor Jason has been great to me and I can't say enough good things). I always offer to prepay a deposit to show the dealer I mean business and am not just a tire kicker.

Comment

You won't find one "in stock." I ordered mine direct in March, and it just showed up last week. Best bet is to find a good dealer and ask to be put on their list (our site sponsor Jason has been great to me and I can't say enough good things). I always offer to prepay a deposit to show the dealer I mean business and am not just a tire kicker.
        2 weeks ago Wylies Gun shop in Canton had 3 on the shelf......

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          2 weeks ago Wylies Gun shop in Canton had 3 on the shelf......
          Hooooboy. Self-proclaimed "America's largest online firearms and accessories mall." Lolwut.

If you didn't buy all three, you missed out on a couple hundred dollars in turnaround profit. Most legitimate dealers have dozens of pre-orders that are unfulfilled.

Maybe you saw the ATN X-Sight instead.

Comment

75% of people who want a Wraith HD are still waiting for it to be delivered, and WTJim wants to be put on a list for a product that it unobtanium at this point.

Just get a Wraith HD, dude.
            You must have GLG20 status because you are mocking what you don’t understand.

Comment

Lots of places said available.. then when moving to the cart.. back ordered.

I would prefer to go through the site sponsor.. but I got a buddy that was able to find me one. Should have it Thursday.

Comment

Hooooboy. Self-proclaimed "America's largest online firearms and accessories mall." Lolwut.

If you didn't buy all three, you missed out on a couple hundred dollars in turnaround profit. Most legitimate dealers have dozens of pre-orders that are unfulfilled.

Maybe you saw the ATN X-Sight instead.
                Nope
                Saw the Wraith on the couter with mine own 2 eyes. Looked exactly like mine and the box was in the display case.

It's in the corner by the western holsters.

Comment

Lots of places said available.. then when moving to the cart.. back ordered.

I would prefer to go through the site sponsor.. but I got a buddy that was able to find me one. Should have it Thursday.

I was fixing to pre order one through Outdoor Legacy when I found one on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                    Nope
                    Saw the Wraith on the couter with mine own 2 eyes. Looked exactly like mine and the box was in the display case.

It's in the corner by the western holsters.
                    My local pawn shop had 2 the other day. If I wasn't about ready to order a Thermion, I would've bought them both.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Save up more. I think $3000 is bare minimum I would spend
                      Trail XP50 for $4500-4700 or XQ 50 for under $3900 is what I would look into

Comment

Decided not to wait on the Thermion

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                          Decided not to wait on the Thermion

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
                          Mine is waiting on me at home... can't wait to get there.

Comment

My Wraith came in the other day, cant wait to put it to use.

Comment

Played with it a bit to set it up. Batteries for the IR are not great so I was getting a dull light from it. Will get new plus lithium AAs and get to the range this weekend... hunting hogs at the end of the month!

Comment

Played with it a bit to set it up. Batteries for the IR are not great so I was getting a dull light from it. Will get new plus lithium AAs and get to the range this weekend... hunting hogs at the end of the month!

Did you have the IR focused to a spot light or floodlight?
                                When I first got mine I could hardly see anything. I figured out I had the light focused to flood light. I twisted it to spit and it washed the display out

Comment

Working...
                                X