This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
    I just purchased a Trijicon IR Patrol 300w. Took it out last weekend and was really impressed. I just used it to scan. Next weekend it will be as a clip on with an ACOG.

Ugh....so much want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
      Yes but that would assume the people in your AT&T store are smarter than the people in our AT&T store. It took me 2 trips and 2 SIM cards wasted at $11/each for them to finally give up and tell me they couldn't help me. My buddy went into the same store and talked to the exact same guy 2 weeks before and he gave him a SIM card that worked in his Spartan for free. It was a cluster and I have $22 of trashed SIM cards they won't take back.
      You aint lying on that. My buddy got them for free also. I laid into the lady working at this store and pretty much told her she was a B and didn't have to be an a-hole.

Comment

I'm looking for the best bang for the buck on a thermal scope. I also know NOTHING about them. I'll mount it on a .223/5.56.

Next I want to know step by step what to do to get a silencer and I also know NOTHING about it either

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
          I'm looking for the best bang for the buck on a thermal scope. I also know NOTHING about them. I'll mount it on a .223/5.56.

Next I want to know step by step what to do to get a silencer and I also know NOTHING about it either
          For the thermal.. get in touch with outdoor legacy.. he was very helpful when I was looking and knew nothing.

As for the suppressor.. I used Silencer Shop in Austin. They explained the process and hlped out a bunch.

Basically get a trust.. buy a supressor.. make sure it is in stock.. or that just makes the wait longer. Send off the paperwork. Wait 6mo to a year.. get the stamp.. have fun.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 Night Vision & Thermal Thread

The Late Nightvision Show just did a series of shows on YouTube their picks of thermal scopes and nightvision scopes of 2019 that’ll be helpful for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pulsar is the best bang for your buck, especially for sub $4600 which they all are.

Trijicon or N-vision have the best image IMO.

I loved Capitol Armory for my can. Easy process

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Pulsar is the best bang for your buck, especially for sub $4600 which they all are.

Trijicon or N-vision have the best image IMO.

I loved Capitol Armory for my can. Easy process

Absolutely in love with my NVision 50, it’s definitely a kick in the nuts price wise but I’m glad I went for it.

Comment

Y’all say a prayer for me. Neighbor called and complained too Pops about the hogs back and tearing up his ditch and duck pond on his place.

Pops wants to ride along, this should be interesting [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Feel free to give me a call some time and you can tell me about your situation and I'll be glad to throw out my 2 cents. Without knowing a lot more about your conditions, terrain, shooting distances, needs/wants etc it's impossible to offer suggestions.

I don't sell cans but I agree with Gingb, Capitol Armory has amazing customer service and they have the whole process down to a science. Order the can online and have it shipped right to your door. Super simple.

Give me a call sometime. (877)350-1818

Jason

Comment

Didn’t see any hogs last night but these two won’t be stalking baby calves anytime soon.

Comment

Comment

Since I got my wraith from Jason me and Yakndak have put down 16 hogs and 2 coyotes.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2055.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	24603896Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2058.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	24603895Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2062.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	24603894Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0156.jpg
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	24603893Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0143.jpg
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	24603892Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2027.jpg
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	24603891Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0085.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	24603890Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0096.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	24603889

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              Since I got my wraith from Jason me and Yakndak have put down 16 hogs and 2 coyotes.
                              Dang man, y'all are slaying them! Keep up the great work!

- Jason

Comment

2019 Night Vision & Thermal Thread

Here’s the 2020 Thermal & Nightvision thread:

@Devin or @Casey or other Mods can we lock this thread???

Comment

Working...
                                X