No announcement yet.

2019 APR TBH Special Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this stock will have two swivel studs instead of the rail? Doesn't matter to me just wondering because I may buy a bipod before the guns are ready

Comment

I’ll be in DFW for work on Thursday.... Might have to stop by again

Comment

Working on my color selections. I came across some camo colors that include orange. Will something like this GAP sponge camo with orange be an option? Anyone have some more examples of GAP sponge camo with orange in it?

Its either that or something like this from last years build that I really like too. Thoughts?
        Attached Files

Comment

tier 1 - IN

Comment

HMMMM this truck looks familiar.

Tier one 419 brake just need to decide on caliber 6.5 PRC is top of the list right now .

Robert thank you for the tour was great meeting you and staff ,

That CF stock is AMAZING , action off the scale .

Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

Testing went well on one of the new wrap/resin combos this morning. Pretty sure I pulled that high one. 140gr Hornady factory at 100 yds.

Comment

HDWRENCH - Good meeting you! Enjoyed the visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                  Testing went well on one of the new wrap/resin combos this morning. Pretty sure I pulled that high one. 140gr Hornady factory at 100 yds.
                  Do rifles normally shoot better with a suppressor or the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post

Man if I had a reloader like yours I would never shoot factory! [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      When I have ordered cds dials or sent a scope in for repair I’ve never been asked how much I paid for it. If people keep there yap shut we get good deals and these guys make a little extra money.
                      Not to get this thread off track, but I've heard of ads from cheaper advertised prices being used for price matching at larger retailers and the larger retailers report the cheap vendors.

Comment

Great to see the testing is going solid.
                        I’ll be swinging by mañana before I fly out to see all what’s up with the potential build

Comment

Man I am stressing out over caliber choice. #firstwoldproblems

Comment

2019 APR TBH Special Ideas

Originally posted by one66stang View Post

I called APR today to talk to Robert to have him convince me what caliber I should go with.

Garett said he was on the range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                              Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              I called APR today to talk to Robert to have him convince me what caliber I should go with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I did the same thing last week. Robert was a big help. I'm 95% sure what I'm going to go with. But that last 5% is all over the place.

What are you thinking? What do you want to do with the rifle? Reload or factory ammo only? Maybe some folks here can help before you talk to Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                                Do rifles normally shoot better with a suppressor or the same?
                                In my experience, it seems to help more often than not. These barrels are showing that they really like cans across the board. It makes sense, as a can acts as a big harmonic dampener hanging off the end of the barrel. We've seen the same results with most other carbon barrels we've tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X