2019 APR TBH Special Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
    I've never had a bolt gun with a threaded barrel. Should I go with a brake on a 280AI? If so, what brakes do y'all have?
    I would and radial brake that APR builds.

Comment

Added a pattern with more mesquite/cactus tones in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
        Would it be possible to cut down a stock to youth size to fit my wife or is there a different CF stock that could be subbed in without the vertical grip for an additional charge? The TBH build specs fit me perfectly but the wife would need a cut down traditional grip stock and I'm smart enough to know that if I'm getting a new rifle she better be getting one too. Thanks.
        Last edited by bloodtrail18; 12-22-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I’m fine waiting for final testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those stocks look slick!

Comment

If you went ahead now what would the estimated lead times look like? Vs. waiting?

Comment

I’m good to wait on the final testing for the Tier 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah.

The first time i tried to load my 18 build I thought there was an issue. Learned I have to load toward the outside first.

Wife wants fluted barrel so CF is out for us. Wait won't matter

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Quackerbox; 12-22-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I'm good to wait until APR knows it's right. I'd rather wait now than have to work out a quality issue later.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow if my wife had any idea how much I was considering this I'd be in trouble .

Comment

The OD green and tan camo with OD green cerakoted metal is what I'm doing....gonna be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          I like the bottom 3 colors. Just don't know what color cerakote to do.

I will be doing the spiral fluted barrel not cf. thinking 20" in 7-08.

Y'all have any suggestions on cerakote color?

Comment

I like the action and barrel to match a color in the camo pattern. So say a brown or tan for the brown/tan or tan oe OD green to match that one

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                              Wow if my wife had any idea how much I was considering this I'd be in trouble .
                              I told my wife and she just rolled her eyes and said I was crazy, so I am taking that as a yes! She will get over it...eventually!

Comment

Well crap, I knew I should have opened this. Looks like I’m gonna hve to go through the safe and see what to sell so I can get in on this!

Comment

Working...
                                X