Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideways View Post
    Get an SAS arbiter titanium or thunderbeast titanium can
    Buy once cry once. I’m not going cheaper on something I’m gonna wait a year on and keep it until I die. Your kids will thank you when your gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I like the way you put it, didnt really think about keeping it all my life.

Sig suppressors are where it is at personally in that price range. My favorite ones by far.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      Why you say that? possibility of backing off?
      Yeah. Just because it worked once doesn't make it a good idea.

Comment

I wouldnt drop a chit ton of money. I have four different models and its really apples and apples comparison. Not saying one is better than the other or a FRAM OIL FILTER because i cant tell a difference.

Save the money and buy another caliber.

.45 acp is a must have

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          No such thing as a license. They do require a $200 tax stamp per item though. So if you want to buy 3 suppressors then it’s $600, and you’ll pay that $200 for every suppressor, short barreled rifle, short barreled shotgun, full auto, or AOW that you purchase. It also takes approximately 8-12 months for the tax stamp to get approved after you purchase the item and submit the forms for it, and only then can you take possession of said item.

I thought ya had to get some stuff signed by the local sheriff or judge? No special license is needed or paperwork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            I thought ya had to get some stuff signed by the local sheriff or judge? No special license is needed or paperwork?

no special license. very similar process to getting your LTC. fill out an app, get fingerprinted and photo done, send it to feds (instead of state for LTC) and wait for approval. it's that easy.

Comment

It’s not a license per se. a license would be a one and done type thing. The stamps are individual to the item. Same wait, same $200 stamp, same process every single time you want to add another item. For a suppressor you go through that process and the form you fill out and submit is a Form 4. The F4 along with prints, photos, $200 check, and copy of your trust is what you submit to the ATF. Then wait until they approve it before taking possession of your can.

Comment

This sheriff/judge thing used to be true. If you can believe it, Obama's ATF changed this so that now CLEO approval is no longer required. The only thing that's required today, in Texas at least, is CLEO notification. Your dealer will send a letter to the CLEO in your State basically saying "Ol Bubba bought a can."

There's still a ton of paperwork, and it's a PITA. Very infringey. But we jump through the hoops for now, because it's worth it. Choose a good dealer and he'll make the paperwork part as painless as possible by doing it for you.

Comment

Check out Capitol Armory. They are offering a free trust with a suppressor purchase. For 700, the Griffin Armament Recce 7 is pretty good.

Rugged just release a new suppressor, definitely worth a look.

LIGHTER WEIGHT, RUGGED DURABILITY 

The Rugged Radiant762 combines extreme durability in a light weight package.  At only 12.5 ounces in the full

Comment

Hybrid 46. A little more but you can use it from any rifle or pistol from .204-.458 SOCOM (excluding .22).

Comment

I have bought 2 from Crux Suppressors in Conroe. Overbuilt for longevity and great customer service. I’d take a look at the Saxon 9.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                        Hybrid 46. A little more but you can use it from any rifle or pistol from .204-.458 SOCOM (excluding .22).
                        $494 today!!!! Insane price.

Comment

I went with the Griffin Sportsman on mine and really like it. 300 BLK all you hear is a click of the firing pin then the impact!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            I went with the Griffin Sportsman on mine and really like it. 300 BLK all you hear is a click of the firing pin then the impact!

Price? Dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by altez View Post
                              Check out Capitol Armory. They are offering a free trust with a suppressor purchase. For 700, the Griffin Armament Recce 7 is pretty good.

Rugged just release a new suppressor, definitely worth a look.
                              https://www.capitolarmory.com/rugged...-silencer.html
                              Is this offer still going on? I saw it last year but I don't see it being advertised on their website now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X