Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    Showing my ignorance I guess.

I thought the M4 was inertia being a benelli.

Most auto jams I've seen in the dove field or skeet range were dirty gas guns.

Obviously the M4 has a proven track record
    The problem with the inertia system for tactical gun is that when you hang a bunch of "tactical" stuff on it, it could interfere with the recoil operation. Hang a big shell caddy on the side, add a few rails, a light, a red dot on top it, and it may not cycle reliably.

But I'd take my M2 with a mag extension over just about any other shotgun.

Comment

Partial to the original H&K Import Benelli M1... Still say it's their best design.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        The problem with the inertia system for tactical gun is that when you hang a bunch of "tactical" stuff on it, it could interfere with the recoil operation. Hang a big shell caddy on the side, add a few rails, a light, a red dot on top it, and it may not cycle reliably.

But I'd take my M2 with a mag extension over just about any other shotgun.
        This is true, but a lot of people won't believe it. Also a loosely held inertia gun sometimes wont cycle properly. They are still great guns though, i am not knocking them, but they are not infallible either

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          This is true, but a lot of people won't believe it. Also a loosely held inertia gun sometimes wont cycle properly. They are still great guns though, i am not knocking them, but they are not infallible either
          I've also found that if you shoot an M2 from the hip, the recoil pad will pop off . Well, at least on mine it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Partial to the original H&K Import Benelli M1... Still say it's their best design.
            I like that

Comment

Working...
            X