Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who's Stamp is in ATF Jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check cashed early December 2017. Waiting. Was about to ask if all can owners wait to get the call from your transferrer or do you call and check in just in case.

Comment

Think they will ever allow suppressors to be bought without a stamp?

Comment

My check was cashed November 21 and tax stamp came in June 4.

Comment

My current jail bird was cashed 4/9/18. last I heard was 6-8 months. Not sure how much truth there is to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
            Think they will ever allow suppressors to be bought without a stamp?
            No

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Check cashed early December 2017. Waiting. Was about to ask if all can owners wait to get the call from your transferrer or do you call and check in just in case.
              I wouldn't call the dealer until you know the ATF has approved you and it has been 15+ days since they approved you. Call the ATF and they will give you a status of Pending or Approved, you just need your serial # and dealer name. (304) 616-4500

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                i wouldn't call the dealer until you know the atf has approved you and it has been 15+ days since they approved you. Call the atf and they will give you a status of pending or approved, you just need your serial # and dealer name. (304) 616-4500
                10-4

Comment

Originally posted by tobyb2007 View Post
                  My check was cashed November 21 and tax stamp came in June 4.

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cashed Dec 22nd.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                    My current jail bird was cashed 4/9/18. last I heard was 6-8 months. Not sure how much truth there is to it though.

I’m in the same boat, almost to the day. Went pending 4-16. Girl I talked to yesterday said the avg wait was 8 months.

Comment

Check was cashed 02/2018. Hope to have it by the end of August, first of September.

My first purchase took right at 6 months as well.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                        That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cashed Dec 22nd.....

Mine is 12/22 as well. Have you called ATF for a status. I called a couple weeks ago and was told "pending". Will probably call again later this week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          Mine is 12/22 as well. Have you called ATF for a status. I called a couple weeks ago and was told "pending". Will probably call again later this week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Honestly, I’ve never called for any of them. I feel like all these phone calls just bother them and takes up time. Last one was 8 months to the day.

Comment

I've got an Omega 300 that I just bought a couple weeks ago. I'd done a good job of just forgetting about it until I saw this thread.lol

My last can took 13 months so anything less than that will feel short!

Comment

I gave in and called the ATF last week. The nice lady told me its under review to please be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                Honestly, I’ve never called for any of them. I feel like all these phone calls just bother them and takes up time. Last one was 8 months to the day.

My understanding is that they have contracted a call center to handle all the status update calls, so you are not taking time away from an examiner or anyone that actually does any of the work on getting them approved.

Comment

Working...
                                X