Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who's Stamp is in ATF Jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are y’all getting check cashed dates? My 4S stamp and can were paid in lump sum to the gun store. No separate check to ATF.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Where are y’all getting check cashed dates? My 4S stamp and can were paid in lump sum to the gun store. No separate check to ATF.

If you didn’t send your own check you will have a hard time knowing if at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Silencer shop tells you if you go through them. My bank statement told me on the second one

Comment

Yeah gotta omega 300 in jail an my check cashed in march so im sure hopin i get it b4 deer season is over

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Wow. Individual? My checks cashed 12/30 (trust) and I was just hoping to have it before October/November.
            Bought it through Silencer Shop and their new bar code system. I had a couple of people at the NRA show tell me they're seeing about 6 months with that bar code.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
              Bought it through Silencer Shop and their new bar code system. I had a couple of people at the NRA show tell me they're seeing about 6 months with that bar code.
              Hmm... I'm waiting on my first Suppressor so I'm not too familiar with the process. I'm assuming this doesn't affect the wait time for us that went the trust route?

Comment

My understanding of the bar code is that it saves the data entry person from keying the info from the form into their data entry screen. Rather than typing all the info, they just scan the barcode and it auto-populates into their system. The thought is that they should be able to process forms faster since they save a couple of minutes of typing. But it doesn't mean that your form with a barcode gets approved faster than the next guy without a barcode, you just saved the data entry person a couple of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                  My understanding of the bar code is that it saves the data entry person from keying the info from the form into their data entry screen. Rather than typing all the info, they just scan the barcode and it auto-populates into their system. The thought is that they should be able to process forms faster since they save a couple of minutes of typing. But it doesn't mean that your form with a barcode gets approved faster than the next guy without a barcode, you just saved the data entry person a couple of minutes.
                  Which since silencer shop does the majority of the form 4 action in the country.....that saves alot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                    I have 3 in jail. I had a couple that I filed right before 41F went into effect and they took a year. I’m seeing posts about it being back down to 6mos ish
                    Both mine went in before 41f on a trust. Both sent about a year apart (first and end of December) and came back right at 6 months each

Comment

2/6 cash date on individual F4. Still waiting.

Comment

Submitted a form 4 trust in October using the barcode system. They told me it could be as quick as 6-7 months. Check cashed 11/17/2017. It's been 7 months and still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                          Submitted a form 4 trust in October using the barcode system. They told me it could be as quick as 6-7 months. Check cashed 11/17/2017. It's been 7 months and still waiting...

Almost the exact same as my 2. Been kind of disappointed guess that’s what I get for thinking our government had there **** together

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                            NFA Tracker has the times at about 6 months.

If I was in your situation I would call and check status.

Comment

My form 1 trust took 17 months. Submitted October 2016 and just got it this March.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've heard at least 8 months...…….

Comment

Working...
                                X