Dick’s Sporting Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hard to boycott the dump when you don't go in there.
    That's it. Never been in one and doubt I ever will.

They need to also ban shoppers with common sense and the ability to think for them selves.

Comment

I am not sure if these CEO's realize how these types of decisions will change their sales numbers. Do they not know who their customers are? smh

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        The name of the store is Dicks... that is all you really need to know.

I have bought rollerblades and street hockey sticks there... that is about all they are good for in these here parts where you can buy real outdoor equipment at real outdoor stores.
        The name is not too great IMO either.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          If you are serving in the armed forces you can get beer. I never served, but I've seen lots of drinking in the movies.
          Only drinking under 21 is in TJ, we were never allowed to drink under 21 even on the base.

Comment

They want to stop selling a gun that is the least-used in the commission of a crime.

It's like saying you want to stop people dying on the highways by banning motorcycles.

Comment

Maybe Chihuahuas will soon be outlawed as well. The vicious beasts that they are.

Comment

What is a assault style firearm? I’ve never seen one!

Comment

It was academy who did not display their AR's after a gun shooting. A few months later it bit them in the *** and they put them back out.

I have been to Field and Stream a few times. Not bad when they have sales.

Comment

They probably didn't sell many to begin with and thus it won't hurt their bottom line I'm guessing. I have only shopped there a few times to pick up some corn and some bullets.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

More annoyed about the raising the age to 21 than the AR sales stopping. I don't think I've ever seen an AR in any of their stores that I've been in anyway. I guess I will take my business to Cabelas or Academy.

Comment

maby they need to start selling toys for girls, better suits them !

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Thanks for cleaning all the threads up MODS.
                          M U A H! You're getting good at that!

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
                            It's a logical policy

Like hell its logical. At 18 we are expected to sign up for the draft, can join the military, can work a full time job, and be prosecuted as adults. But not able to buy a handgun or handgun ammo currently and that by itself is horse ****. Now your saying its logical to take away the right to buy a rifle? Go to England if you want to give away your second amendment rights. And dont get me started on alcohol if we can join the military and get all other rights and privileges of an adult then it needs to be even across the board period including getting a CHL. And somebody inevitably is going to say well when I was 18 I wouldn’t have been responsible so what if you personally were an idiot don’t trample on my rights because you were stupid in your youth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
                              I'm fine with it. It would be ok with me if they stopped making all AR's, except I don't think the dems's would be satisfied with that. I grew up with lever and bolt action and don't see a need for high capacity magazines or AR style rifles.
                              Same here , never liked them, bought one and still don't like them
                              And now that I don't live 30 miles down a dirt road and 5 miles from the rio grande probably don't even need it

A stupid 18 year old kid is way more likely to leave a gun laying out for a theft
                              Than a more mature person (it's just plain human nature)

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                                Can't wait for them to open Scheel's here in the Metroplex
                                Yeah, that isn't going to be that much further than driving to ****'s. It will be closer to me than BPS or Cabelas.

Comment

Working...
                                X