Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Backpack rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
    Also buds shows to have it in stock

FAMILY:M6 SERIES  MODEL:M6 X-Caliber  TYPE:Combo  ACTION:Over / Under  FINISH:Matte Black &nbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe they finally got their stuff together. It's an awesome idea for a SHTF platform. I'd like to have some custom 20" inserts made for an H&R 12ga to do the same thing. Just extend the effective range a bit further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
      Maybe they finally got their stuff together. It's an awesome idea for a SHTF platform. I'd like to have some custom 20" inserts made for an H&R 12ga to do the same thing. Just extend the effective range a bit further.

That sounds like a fun project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
        I don't trust anything made by chiappa arms. The stuff they HAVE brought to market has been shotty at best, and this gun was announced 4 years ago and I still don't know anyone who has been able to order one.

Hmmm...Have a Chiappa copy of the Beretta M9 service weapon in 22lr.
        Was finicky in beginning, but only shoot hi velocity loads and it, and it functions fine.

Comment

Just picked up this jewel in the classifieds. It'd be pretty awesome in a backpack.

Comment

Check out these just ran into them on the web

Comment

Working...
            X