No announcement yet.

Concealed Weapon of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a clip to my G43. Simple to carry and a lot less bulky than having a holster. Easy to wear with gym shorts when running quick errands. The easier it is to carry the higher the likely hood you will. It's always better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Attached Files

Comment

G23 with a very broken in bianchi#5 holster.

Comment

G43, used to carry G33, love the single stack

Comment

P3at in a belly band holster, works even for going on jogs

Comment

Long shirt with Shield performance center 9mm owb holster n 380 in pocket!!!

Comment

Glock 23 in a well worn Crossbreed holster.

Comment

Last few years its been a Glock 36, but now a Glock 30S in an Alien Cloak 3

Javi

Comment

Originally posted by frazee3200 View Post
                  Been looking like crazy. Whish I could shoot them all before I buy. Think I got it narrowed down to either glock 19, 43 or the sig 938.
                  I carry the Sig 938 or Sig 238. Own a 43 don't like it as much. After years of trying the larger double stack Guns, the Single Stack Sigs (238 & 938) are preference for comfort and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
                    Added a clip to my G43. Simple to carry and a lot less bulky than having a holster. Easy to wear with gym shorts when running quick errands. The easier it is to carry the higher the likely hood you will. It's always better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
                    Where did you get that? It is slick.

Comment

Concealed Weapon of Choice

Daily.... Too simple and easy not to pocket carry.

I wear Cinch jeans, slacks or a suit on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LCP 380 in my strong side pocket or...XDS-9mm OWB or...XDC 45 OWB. or my little S&W 638 OWB...Depends on what I'm wearing and my mood. :-)

Comment

LCP 380 with knife clip in strong side pocket or my RIA officer .45

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually have the little lightweight Ruger revolver LCR appendix or pocket or lcp appendix or pocket carry depending how much driving I'll be doing is style of carry. Prefer appendix but just not comftorable in the truck to me
                            I really like my Glock but can't get away with it in scrubs, need a good belt it's carried right behind the hip iwb.
                            I did get a new high rise holster owb for birthday im gonna try during winter when I can cover it with a jacket so still concealed but more comfy...don't think true open carry is for me as an everyday guy unless I'm hunting.
                            Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 10-20-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                              Glock 17 in a IWB holster. I know I'm the oddball, I'll be getting a S&W Shield or a G19 after I get a 4 wheeler and trailer. Until then, G17 it is.
                              I carry a 17. I've finaly figured out a combo to appendix carry the dang thing comfortably.
                              I carried an LCP for a long while but more and more I want capacity.

Comment

Kimber solo 9 mm. Easy to conceal.

Comment

Working...
                                X