Concealed Weapon of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concealed Weapon of Choice

I know open carry is legal now, but prefer not drawing undo attention and especially don't like putting a priority target on myself in a worst case scenario. I'm looking at a glock 43, but was hoping to get some input from the GS. Any thoughts/suggestions?

That's a good choice. The S&W M&P Shied's are good as well. The holster is just as important as the gun. Alien Gear makes a good holster. I carry a full size 40 the majority of the time in one, concealed. It's very comfortable.

Comment

I carry a xds in 45 . I don't open carry .

Comment

I conceal an XDS 9mm

Comment

Most of the time a S&W .38 Revolver in my pocket. I have started carrying a Ruger LC9 or CZ 82 inside the waist but I find pocket-carry more comfortable and that is what I usually go with.

No experience with the Glock 43 specifically but I am pretty sure I would be okay with any Glock handgun.

Comment

I carry a Ruger LCP with the extended mag.

Comment

I carry either a taurus 709 slim or a beretta 92fs both OC and CC depending on where im going and what mood im in. I prefer the beretta for capacity and accuracy, but the taurus is smaller and lighter making it much easier to carry in situations where i would like to stay concealed.

Comment

Love my Kimber Pro Carry 9

Comment

I am carrying a smith and Wesson 360pd.

Comment

Glock 43 is a good choice. I carry a super carry 3" in 45 acp. Holster is important but whatever you get make sure to get some good training

Comment

P3at .380

Comment

Sticky Holster with a XDm 3.8 Compact .40, concealed

Comment

Springfield ROC in 45 I am a 1911 guy this gun is small enough to easily conceal yet very accurate. Trigger breaks in nicely after about 300 rounds. Paired with my Milt Sparks IWB holster I carry every day all day and don't even know It's on.

Comment

S&W M&P Shield in 9mm is my go to carry.

Comment

Kimber Ultra CDP II

Comment

Working...
                              X