Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concealed

Comment

I would like to hear from everybody on 1 Jan 17 and get the honest truth on who has open carry ed or not. Then we could see who all has survived the wild west shootouts in the streets, and who all has had there firearms taken away from them. I belive we would see how stupid some of these comments about open carrier are.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Okay, I get it now. Well, I get why you said it, but I still don't know what the quote means. They had their own language in cowboy days.
        Being "heeled" is an old cockfighting term, before fighting the roosters were "heeled" with artificial steel spurs.

Comment

All depends on the circumstances.

Comment

I will not openly carry either. Lots of people have asked me, and I am just happy to not have to worry about printing or it showing. It will make it more comfortable to carry. No sense in drawing more attention to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Okay, I get it now. Well, I get why you said it, but I still don't know what the quote means. They had their own language in cowboy days.
              From what I read on TBH you were around in cowboy days.

Comment

No I will not be open carrying.

Comment

I'll ditch the iwb for the most part but will still wear a shirt/jacket that covers the weapon.

Comment

I'll stay concealed. The only thing that changes for me is that I can carry comfortably in whatever I'm wearing, and not have to worry if it accidentally shows

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                      I'm thinking I may go oc part of the time. Depends on the setting.
                      Same here. Maybe concealed, maybe open. If it's a warm afternoon and I'm wearing a tucked-in shirt (as I often do), I'll carry open unless there's an 07 sign.

Comment

Originally posted by stxcowboy View Post
                        I would like to hear from everybody on 1 Jan 17 and get the honest truth on who has open carry ed or not. Then we could see who all has survived the wild west shootouts in the streets, and who all has had there firearms taken away from them. I belive we would see how stupid some of these comments about open carrier are.
                        Exactly. There are FORTY SIX STATES with open carry, and none of these things have happened. It's the same "blood in the streets" hysteria we saw when concealed carry was passed.

Comment

I already do and have been doing do for years. I will continue to do so when you guys make it legal as well.

Comment

Concealed here too. Funny how the other thread so many were worked up at about HEB and according to the overall results in this thread there wasn't much need to complain about their right to do what a private business has the right to.

Comment

Whatever is convenient. I rather go open and armed than unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                                Whatever my shirt will cover, the rest they will just have to deal with.
                                Yeppers

Comment

Working...
                                X